The Gems Visit Part 1

Dipper's POV(1 week and 17 hours before 'Note')

Man, it's been 5 days that I have been here. Mabel has been clinging to me like a possessive girlfriend because in her words, she wanted to be with me as long as she can.

Flashback

I walk along the streets of the town pondering on my situation when I heard fast and urgent footsteps going for me.

The aura I felt was happy. Not the ordinary usual good mood but the I have a personal secret happy. The insane happy.

Something jumped on my back and placed it's two arms around my neck.

"Hey, Dipp- James, what you doing?", Mabel's voice sounded from the back of my head.

"If you keep on accidentally saying my name, I am going to avoid you for the rest of the week."

A hand slapped the right side of my head and I knew Mabel was glaring daggers at my head like just thinking could give me a migraine.

"Just looking at my head is not going to give me a headache. So, why are you here? Specifically on my back."

"I want to be with you as long as I can. Besides, just yesterday I found my brother who wasn't actually dead and I want to spend as much time with you. What do you want to do?"

I answered by leaning backwards and Mabel's arms slipped from my neck and she landed on her tush. I turn my head and I saw Mabel glare at me.

I just laughed and fake wiped a tear from my eye. I held out a hand for Mabel to grab. I picked her up and she had a smile on her face again.

End of Flashback

I walk slowly and sneakily up to Pacifica's back who was just walking in the halls of the mansion. I smile like a psychopatic stalker as I go nearer and nearer.

I pinched Pacifica's sides and she screamed.

"AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAMES!!!!!!!!!!"

Pacifica turned and she had an angry look on her face that would have made Jasper look tame. I held up a peace sign, hoping she wont kill me.

"I am so sorry. How did you know it was me?"

"You are the only one who has the brains to do that."

"Hey, can I walk in the forest for a bit? I need the fresh air."

"Uhhh, okay. Sure."

Time Skip

I am now walking outside in the forest and I saw some bushes shaking. I stop where I am and I try to sense anything else.

I stare at the bush and suddenly, a red pointy thing appeared.

"What the heck?"

The bush exploded into a fiery mass of leaves and gnomes jump out from what used to be the bush and I see the one and only leader of the gnomes, Jeff.

"Stranger, you are trespassing in gnome territory and now we will have to destroy you."

Oh, I thought he recognized me or something. They are going down.

"No, you wont."

They were confused and I took the chance to repeat the same command.

"Sword of Midnight, I ask thee of Viscerom Defeatium Enemetyius to return to thy master."

The sword materialized and I went to slicing some gnomes.

Time Skip

I was surrounded by pools of rainbow, I am not kidding. Once I sliced a single gnome, they would poof, like Steven's words when Amethyst was regenerating, and be replaced by a rainbow-like liquid.(SU Episode: Reformed.)

There was a sound in the distance and I saw a pillar of shimmering light that was familiar. Why does it look so familiar?

I run to the spot where I saw the light and my eyes were bulging from the sight that was in front of me.

"STEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hi, Dipper."

A/N:Ooooohhhhhh. The Gems are here, with Lapis and Peri, okay. Yes. Yes. YES!!!!!!!