Immature

A/N: Thank you guys, for reading my story and other things. It really is touching to be recognized. As I said, I am not really a numbers guy, but still, thanks for 11k.

x_X_x

James' POV

After Waddles was taken care of, (A/N: No, he wasn't killed, okay.) Me and the others went inside my old room and saw that Mabel's side has changed a bit, glitter into boy band posters, glue guns replaced with, well, glue guns and even more sweaters.

My side hasn't been used for years, all of my stuff still there and it has been cleaned periodically but everything was in place, like I was still there.

Mabel turned her eyes to where I was looking at and had a sad face, "My brother used to sleep there when we were younger and we had the best times of our life here in Gravity Falls."

She smiles weakly at the memories. Mabel looked back at me and asked, "Hey James, where are you staying?"

"I......... don't exactly have a place to stay."

She just gasped and was already deep in thought. After a few seconds, she had a mischievous smirk on her face that just spoke, "I have a psychotic plan that you won't like."

"How about you stay with Pacifica in her mansion?"

I just blinked at her and dropped my jaw, since that was the only reaction I could give to her outrageous plan.

Pacifica though, had a different one. Well, basically, she was blushing hard and she shouted at Mabel.

"What the heck, Mabel! He can't just stay in my house, we barely know him. No offense, James.", she said while directing a peace sign at me.

I just nodded my head, with my mouth still open.

Mabel just kept on her happy-go-lucky attitude and just said, "Don't worry. Your parents are on a vacation and you owe it to him for saving your life. Oh, and James, you're catching flies."

I realized what she said and closed my mouth.

Pacifica was thinking this over and looked at me, "Okay, but we have to set some rules."

I just straightened and mocked saluted her. "Yes, Ma'am.", this is what I usually did when Garnet was intimidating or when Peridot would be angry at me breaking her machines. By the way, Peridot decided to join the Crystal Gems and there is sort of a romance between her and Lapis. Sort of reminds me of Sapphire and Ruby. (A/N: Anyone who is offended by this kind of romance, stop whining and leave the fandom in peace.)

"One, we will be living in different rooms. Two, no peeking in my room or going inside without my permission. Three, do not touch anything expensive inside or outside the mansion. Four, do not tell anybody you are living with me, they will get the wrong idea. Five, we will be using separate bathrooms. Six, don't touch my things. Got it?"

"Yes."

A/N: Guys, my updates will be random, so don't be angry, please.