Datum 27.1 : The Innocent Devil (Part I)

EARTH ALLIANCE BRITISH ROYAL AVIATION FORCES BASE

EMPIRE OF GREAT BRITAIN LONDON, ENGLAND

PLANET EARTH

0634H (06:34AM)

A Man's Point Of View

"Welcome Captain, welcome!!" malakas ngunit masayang pagbati ng isang high ranking official ng First Intelligence Division ng Earth Alliance Forces nang masilayan niya ang aking kabuaan palabas ng space shuttle.

Despite of the loud roar of the shuttle's engine and wind cutting sound of its propellers ay dinig na dinig ko parin ang kanyang buong-buong boses.

"Glad to see you captain! How's the travel?" he said na nagpangiti saakin. I quickly drop off the door at agad na nakipag palitan ng saludo sa isat-isa.

I did not mind my blue and white captain's uniform swaying through the strong winds as the shuttle prepared for its return to Xavierheld.

"Good. The trip was pretty fast though. Did not know that Earth was just a few hours from Xavierheld. Masyado nang maraming nagdaan, God I miss home." I said as I gave off a longing smile towards him.

"Indeed Captain. Masyado nang maraming nagdaan. And I knew that you are fully aware about the Heir's incident." He seriously said and had stopped towards the entrance of the base.

We exchanged serious yet worried looks towards each other.

"I know. That is why Admiral Maris and the higher officials from Xavierheld Military had sent me." I said as I watch him looked towards the clear and gloomy runway.

"As of now, the Xavierheld had sent two of their best intelligence agents. Balita ko, one of them was considered to be one of the Heroes of Valfreyan War." Napangiti siya at napatingin saakin.

"..and is a woman." He said causing me to give a gaze towards him. Hindi ko naiwasang mapangiti nang marinig ang kanyang mga sinabi.

"Affirmative, Sargent. But still, like Admiral had said, two isn't enough knowing that hindi isang pipitsuging grupo lang ang kanilang binubuntutan." I readily said upon cleaning my frameless eyeglasses.

The empty base hangar was filled with our footsteps as we ventured inside it.

"Mahigit na 2 taon kang naging stagnant in terms of combative and espionage aspects by being a military educator inside Xavierheld's most prestigious military school. Hindi ba magiging isang balakid iyon sayo now that you have accepted the Admiral's request?" he asked dahilan upang ako'y mapatigil saaking paglalakad.

Umugong ang panandaliang katahimikan as he waited for my answer.

"Matagal ko na ring hinihintay ang pagkakataong ito, actually." I replied with a smile as I pass beside him. I found myself readily stopping at bahagyang napalingon sakanya.

"Sabihin nalang natin that, I still practice being a spy.. by stalking.." I said causing him to raise an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled upon seeing his reaction. I gazed towards the clear hangar ceiling, still with an excitement on my lips. Hindi ko alintana ang lamig ng umaga na bumabalot sa lugar ng aking kapanangakan.

We'll surely meet one of these coming days.

Lieutenant Stella Franz.

Von's Point Of View

"Why are you giving this key to me?"

A familiar brunette woman leaned towards me. Her emerald eyes were covered with curiosity as she stared at me.