Prologue : The Abolition Of Valfreyan War

Galactic Era 475

2 Years Post Battle Of Valfreyja

Katahimikan at Kapayapaan.

Ang dalawang salitang namayani sa Planet Earth at sa Xavierheld Colony matapos tuluyan nang matuldukan ang tinaguriang "Battle Of Valfreyja", ang makasaysayang digmaang pang kalawakan kung saan hindi mabilang na buhay at ari arian ang nawasak at naglaho sa kadiliman ng kawalan.

Ang tuluyang pagkawasak ng Magnetic Heating Laser, also known as the 773-2A Ignis ng Earth Alliance Forces ay ang nagbigay daan upang lumantad ang tunay na hangarin ng mga iilang tiwaling opisyal sa magkabilang panig.

They had found out that the war was just a superficial event na ipinalabas ng mga tiwaling opisyal, with an attempt to lay their hands on the most powerful element located inside Xavierheld Colony's core, walang iba kundi ang Freyja's Heart.

Realizing that the war is just futile, Peace Diplomats representing Earth Alliance Forces and Xavierheld Colony then agrees and signs on a peace treaty na tinawag nilang the "Union Treaty" in honor of the unity that the two parties had created to stop the corrupt officials and to end the gruesome war.

The treaty reveals that both sides will adhere and cooperate to attain and maintain peace through out the colony as well as the Planet Earth through effective peace talks and negotiations.

The treaty also finally then bans both parties to create destructive secret weapons and vows to have a transparency towards the use of powerful military weapons on both sides.

They had limit the use of Freyja's Heart and had once opened again for research, while Freyja's Heart Infusion still being a taboo on the eyes of the government.

Naging tahimik ang buhay sa dalawang panig. Walang gulo, walang kahit anong bahid ng alinlangan. Naging payapa ang lahat and the Xavierheld and EAF had even attained strong relationship.

All of the corrupt officials of both sides were investigated and was punished by the law. The vacant higher seats were given to those worthy of the position.

General Alfred Hemmingway, for the Xavierheld Government and a particular worthy representative for all the nations in Planet Earth.

2 taon na ang nakalipas at walang kahit anong bahid ng nagaadyang kaguluhan ang nagaganap.

Nagbalik ang lahat sa normal...

...Hanggang sa naganap ang isa pang pangyayaring hindi inaasahan.