DATUM 40: The Servant

LA CHINESCA PRIVATE LOUNGE

MEXICALI, BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

PLANET EARTH (23:55)

Von's Point of View

Nobody even attempted to do a single blink of an eye. Putragis talagang mga taong to. Hagalaz' and Maris' calculations were right.

Halos dinig sa buong paligid ang aming mga pag hinga. The whole private lounge basically empty as fuck. Sino ba naman ang gustong maipit sa ganito klaseng gulo?

My eyes pressed onto my two companions, still maintaining their poses. Kanya-kanyang tutok ng baril sa magkabila. One wrong movement at katapusan na ng magkabilang grupo.

The said arab guy still shows that weirdly playful smirk towards Hagalaz. I myself admit that I am a dang pervert, but seriously, ibang level ang isang to. Ni hindi nga pinatawad si Hagalaz na halata namang "fake."

Edi wow.

My expression immediately changed as I started to feel my arms getting tired and heavy. Danm it!! Hanggang kalian pa kami mag po-posing ng ganito?? I know Im damn hot on this pose, pero Di naman ako nakikita ni Stella!!! Putragis—

As my eyes slowly stared at Stella's cylinder sudden noises started to penetrate my ears.

"VON--!!!!"

It was way too late when Hagalaz' voice resonated on my hearing and started to woke up my focus. With one blink of an eye, I saw the weirdly dressed arab guy in front of me bearing that smile—

Everything felt as I saw him grab a gold combat knife under his coat. My eyes focused on the blades, and everything in my head started to process with a split of a second, as he kicked my silver caliber gun off from my tired hands.

"Shit!!!"

A fraction of a second elapsed as I quickly dodged the golden blade coming in front of me. Everything went chaotic as bullets started to rain the three of us. I cannot even believe this guy.

Talaga bang tao ang isang yan?!!! My eyes basically just moved and he was even able to penetrate my guard off less than a second and was even able to bypass Tristan and Hagalaz' guard!!

Way too impossible—

Agad akong napa atras as I also quickly snatched my combat knife inside my leg straps. With a blink of an eye he quickly rushed onto me and tried to swish his golden knife in front of me.

Thi..This guy is incredibly fast on physical combat!! Everything was slowed down again as our eyes met. Despite his aviator eyeglesses on, I had the chance to glimpse on his crimson-red eyes.

Nanlaki ang mga mata as I found myself staring on those playful yet dead empty eyes. As if he is intentionally telling me something.

I felt a sudden sharp pain over my chest and just realized that the slight edge of his golden knife sliced over my shirt and shallowly over my skin.

What the fuc—

"Not on my watch!" Tristan as he snappily fired his gun towards the said guy, making him flee away to dodge the bullet.

Tristan still firing back and covered for me. He then automatically let the magazines of his gun fall as he reloads his bullets.

"What are you fucking staring at? Gawin mo ang parte mo! Ngayon na!!!!"

He commanded as I just realized that I was quite near Stella's cylinder. Confusion started to crawl inside my head as I started to think that the guy basically helped me pushed towards Stella's location, or just a mere coincidence.