Datum 42: I see You in everyone

PALM SHUTTLE HELIPAD

HONALULU, HAWAII

PLANET EARTH (13:44)

Hagalaz' Point of View

"Everythings gonna be okay. Masyado kang nerbyoso. Bawas-bawas din ng kape pag may time." Maris then chuckled onto me.

Hindi ko maiwasang mapabuntong hininga kasabay ng malakas na agos ng hanging gawa ng mabibigat na blades ng chopper mula sa helipad.

I looked onto her playful smiling eyes. Sa tabi niya ay naroon din nakatayo ang nasabing teenager na si Astrid Fenningwell, ang naturing susi sa pagwakas ng magulong situation na ito.

A moment of silence was heard as the strong chopper winds made our hair blow with it. Maris then tucked her hair along her left ear.

"You worry too much, Hagalaz. Nasa Hawaii kayo ngayon. One of the most beautiful island paradises of this planet. You and the group deserve some hours of rest and chill." She added.

"And how about you? Paano ako mageenjoy knowing na you're being burdened by a serious matter?" I seriously asked.

Maris then placed her right hand on her hips, as if mocking me out of the blue.

"I got everything under my skirt." She giggled and looked onto Astrid. She then looked onto me for the last time.

"Well, we should be going now. I'll give Astrid all the things she needs in the Academy. Siguardo akong nasa mabuti siyang kalagayan doon."

Astrid then was quite astonished as she finally got a single clue on what will happen to her once she steps her foot on Xavierheld.

With the final salute, I returned the respectful gesture back as they turned their backs around on me and boarded the chopper towards the nearest Xavierheld Space Base.

Hindi ko naiwasang mapabuntong hininga muli.

"Alam kong pangiti-ngiti ka lang, but you're running out of ways. What are your next moves, Maris?"

--------

I gently pulled my jacket cuffs to reveal my wristwatch as I walk through the hallways of a fancy hotel me and the group are staying.

I had never been to Hawaii ever since, kahit noon pa. Maybe its really time to somehow maglibang muna. Come to think of it..

Nabaling ang aking tingin saaking medical shoulder brace.

This might take me some days or so.

"You're really in deep thoughts, captain."

Napatigil ako saaking pagmuni muni as I heard a very familiar voice catching my attention.

"Stella!" my astonishment as I wander my eyes onto her. Her face is a bit brighter today than of the past few days.

She was carelessly smiling onto me, while her arms crossed from her behind. My attention was caught by very simple white summer dress and her small beige shoulder bag.

"Oh. Are you going out today?" I asked as I fixed my jacket cuffs.

"Oo." She smiled as she looked away while holding her shoulder bag. "Mamasyal masyal lang, captain. Hello, this is Hawaii! I should visit their light houses here. Maganda daw doon according the guides." she immediately smiled onto me.

She then tried to look at me curiously. The natural lights coming from the glass ceiling of the hotel lobby shone through what seemingly a gold ring necklace that she is wearing.