Datum 44.1 : The Signs I

UNKNOWN AREA

HONALULU HAWAII

PLANET EARTH

Von's Point of View

A faint white light slowly creeps onto my eyes. Hindi naman masyadong nakaksilaw, but enough to let my eyes widen.

The first thing my sight was able to see was a dirty ceiling. Where.. where the heck am I? Ano tong lugar na to?

I could feel my limbs being finally free out of general numbness as I could sense the coldness of some bare flat surface beneath my back.

Mariin akong napaupo as I realize something onto my body. My hands immediately grasp a familiar thing over my chest.

"Clothes? Im.. wearing clothes?"

My sight haven't even finished observing and I also did realize that I was sitting in a dry, sandy floor. I was inside a room. A well-lighted but dirty room.

Isang malaking pagtataka ang pumukaw saaking atensyon. How. How could this be possible when the last time I could remember not even wearing clothes and was with—

"Stella!"

I immediately stutter as my mind was starting to get clouded with sudden anxiety. Agad akong napatayo and ran towards the door.

The moment I opened it, agad na bumulaga saaking mukha ang isang familiar na lalake. He was tall and sturdy. His light brown hair highlighted his handsome and flawless face as well.

The said man was also in a state of shock as our faces suddenly greeted in a very unexpected way. But my soldier instincts basically rushed in and with one blink of an eye I quickly tackled him and made his arm twist onto his back, causing him to drop a bottle of water on the floor.

"Ahh Ouch!!! Please spare me!! I just bought you water!! Ouuuchh!!!" he startled as I hold his arms behind him and making him kneel.

At this point, hindi ko na talaga alam anong nangyayari. Things had been so weird, but I didn't let him trick me.

I pushed him more onto the floor, causing his fancy butler uniform to somehow be soiled by the scattered sand.

"Where am I and who the fuck are you!!!!??" my commanding voice as I held his arm even more.

The said person was clearly in pain as he tried to open his mouth.

"I.. I am su..supposed to ask you the same thing! What on earth does a civilian individual doing in an old EAF research facility??" he shouted that surprised me.

"Research facility?" I mumbled as I slowly realize things and loosened my grip. He then immediately back off a bit and stood up.

He then started to dust off the sand all over his fancy butler outfit. The dimmed lights of the room were enough for me to see him all over. He then opened his hazel brown eyes and pressed his sight onto me.

He then smiled onto me and maintained his formal stance, making me a bit puzzled towards him.

Weirdo.

But what really caught my attention was a tiny crystal blue rose insignia crest on the left side of his breast pocket.

Its kinda odd if you ask me. He might be an EAF official, a high ranking one, but never in my life I had seen such kind of crest insignia.

My guards were still up as I observe him pick up the water bottle across the small room. He seems harmless, and this is my chance to ask about Stella.