Kiss

Chapter 27 kiss

(Shelby)

"Ok Percy, we get it!" Chloe exclaimed. Percy was calling us shockwave ever since the night of the ship names. It was 12:30am and we had to pull an all-nighter in order to complete our quests on time. "Shelby, I know it's dark, but can I show you something?" Leo said coming up behind me. I shrugged. "Sure."

*********************************

"Make sure they're closed!" he exclaimed. He had made me walk for at least 10 minutes now with my eyes closed. "Ok. Open up!" he said. When I opened my eyes, I found myself on the exact same beach I was on when Leo took me out.

"Oh my god. This is amazing." I exclaimed. "Thought we could start over." he said snapping his fingers. Fire danced around his fingertips. Then he turned around where there was a pile of sticks and leaves. He lit the sticks and created a bonfire.

"Marshmallow?" he offered me on a stick. I smiled. "Why not?" we sat on rocks an roasted marshmallows side by side. "I'm really sorry I got you into this demigod stuff." he said. "You don't have to be sorry Leo. I was going to find out sooner or later anyways."

"Yeah but....." "But nothing." I said cutting him off. "You didn't even know what I was going to say. I was going to warn you that you marshmallow's on fire." he said. I looked at my stick where the marshmallow was on fire. I blew it out quickly and laughed.

"I don't see what's so bad about my life. Well, considering I have to live with you." I laughed. "That wasn't nice!" he said smiling. Leo was really attractive. The wind was blowing his curly hair in his face. The light of the bonfire showed his devilish smile. "What are you looking at?" he asked. "You." I smiled.

"Ya know, sometimes it sucks being a demigod." he said. "You know how many monsters I've seen? Killed? Talked to? It's dangerous." he said. "What are you trying to point out here?" I asked suspiciously. He laughed. "You're too naive to be a demigod."

"Some people find that offensive you know." I laughed. "Graham crackers?" he asked me. I nodded and made my s'mores. It was a peaceful night. Especially with Leo.

"I may be a demigod Leo, but it's perfect. I've got a camp to fit into, a cool new dagger, a best friend, and most of all, I've got you." I said leaning closer to him.

He leaned closed to me. Soon enough, we were only inches away. This time, I was going to kiss him. This time, I'm not going to walk away. This time, when I kiss him, I'm going to enjoy every moment of it. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his. And just like I thought, I did enjoy every second of it.

End of Chapter 27

Thanks for reading this chapter. Plz vote.