The capsule

Chapter 11 the capsule

(Shelby)

I was so confused. First of all, I can hardly pronounce laistrygonian ogre. Then I go and kiss Leo Valdez! What is happening to me!? Now I'm stuck in a labyrinth which we have no clue how to escape. I'm stressed out. I can faint right now.

I also find that Leo Valdez is becoming more and more attractive by the minute. There is 1 image of him that keeps flashing back at me. It's when me and Chloe opened the door to find Leo Valdez shirtless.

Snap out of it Shelby! Chloe's dying and your thinking of shirtless Leo! I thought mentally hitting myself. "So... is Chloe gonna be ok?" I asked Percy. He shrugged blinking back tears. Why was Percy crying? They only met yesterday. Maybe it's because he broke his promise to soon...

Then there was a banging sound. I turned around to find Leo Valdez on the ground. "My leg!" he said. "You ok? What happened?" Percy asked. Chloe groaned in pain. Percy's eyes filled with tears again. "I tripped over this time capsule." Leo said. Percy helped him up. "Wait a second," I said. "Time capsule?"

Leo looked at me. That devilish look that made him so attractive. Percy ran to the capsule. He yanked at it. "It's locked." Percy said. Then we looked at Leo. "What?" Leo asked. "*Cough* Leo *cough* *cough* tool belt *cough*." Percy said hinting him.

"Right." Leo said pulling out a key. "Break a leg." Percy mumbled as Leo tried to open the capsule. "Don't worry Percy, I thing I already did." Leo said rubbing his leg. Percy just rolled his eyes.

Finally Leo managed to open it. Inside was nectar and ambrosia. Percy's face lightened up as he feed the ambrosia to Chloe. She drank it and her eyes fluttered open. "Where... what...how..." Chloe gasped clueless.

"Don't worry Chlo." I said. Percy hugged her. "Stomach..." she groaned. He released her quickly. "Sorry. For everything." he said. "What do you mean?" Chloe asked.

Me and Leo looked at each other. "Well, we'l leave you guys to it then." he said as me and him walked away. "We'll start a camp here. I think we should get some rest. Especially you young lady." Leo said to me. I gushed as we started making a shelter.

(End of Chapter 11)

Thank you for reading this! Plz vote!