Hot and shirtless

Chapter 6 hot and shirtless.

(Leo)

After seeing Percy and getting attacked by a drakon, I was exhausted. I had killed the drakon with my fire ability. Now we were on a mission to find Percy's long lost sister.

Impress me, my dad's words repeated in my head. A girl? Easy. This is where the great Leo Valdez comes into action.

Me and Percy were walking for a while. "Any sign of them?" I asked. "What do you mean by them?" Percy asked. "Well I thought your sister might have a friend and the friend would be pretty and..." I said.

"Dream on Valdez." Percy said. I smiled. "Don't worry, I will!" I grinned sheepishly. Hopefully I was right and I find a girlfriend.

Where are we now? We've been walking around for about an hour with no luck. "What time is it?" Percy asked me. I shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? Ya think I have a watch of something?" I asked.

"No. Just a magic tool belt that lets you take out anything." Percy said. "Right...!" I said pulling out a watch. "8:00pm." I said. "We should find a place to camp." Percy said. I agreed as we climbed up a near by tree. "Let's sleep in the tree tonight." I suggested.

After we found some grass and a plastic bag, we made blankets and pillows. I was about to fall asleep when lightning crackled and rain started pouring.

"Aww man! Now I can't summon fire." I said. "Why would you wanna summon fire?" Percy asked me. "For warmth. Duh. According to you, you may think people like freezing to death. Ya see, I'm normal." I said.

I summoned fire and showed him.

"Leo! Don't." Percy cried but it was too late. The tree caught on fire. And so did my shirt. "Ahh! I'm on fire!!" I cried. Me and Percy climbed down the tree before it collapsed.

"Great going Valdez." Percy said as he knocked on a door. "What are you doing man?" I asked. "We need a place to stay." he said. "I'm shirtless though!" I said. Then the door opened and there were to hot girls standing in front of me and Percy. "This may not be such a bad idea after all." I said.

There was a tall girl with black hair that fell past her chest. She had light brown eyes and the tips of her hair were tinged brown. Beside her was a shorter girl with wavy light brown hair and sapphire blue eyes. They just looked at us like, what do you want?

I was in awe. Finally I managed one sentence, "Where have you been all my life."

End of chapter 6

Thanks for reading chapter 6. Plz vote! 