The exit

Chapter 13 the exit

(Percy)

When Leo and Shelby woke up, they were still in the same position. "Um..." Shelby said as she rolled of of him. "Second time?" Leo grumbled. "Why didn't you tell me?" Shelby asked Chloe. "Oh me? Thought you guys looked 'comfortable' there." she said. Shelby just stuck at her tongue at her.

We were walking for hours. Then Chloe clutched her stomach. "Break! Need a break!" she gasped. I ran over and caught her before she fell to the ground. She groaned. I felt her stomach as she winced. My hand came out covered with warm, red, blood.

"I thought it stopped." I mumbled. Then I realized that there was 3 claw marks that had already turned into scabs. I looked at her stomach confused.

Then my eyes shifted over to a huge new open wound. Chloe raised her hand weakly to point at someone. "We're not alone." I said.

Beside me was a gorgon. "That's a big monster." Leo said. Shelby thrust her hand forward and lightning shot out of it. "What...how...when..." I stammered. "It's clear Percy." Leo said. "I've been kissing the daughter of Zeus all along."

That comment made Shelby wince. I turned around to find the gorgon in a pile if dust on the ground. "Nice one." I said caping my ballpoint pen.

So now I have 2 relatives with me, sort of. Chloe, my sister, and Shelby, my cousin. All this seemed too much to take in. I almost past out, but didn't remembering that I was carrying Chloe.

"Is there more ambrosia?" I asked Leo. He shook his head. What was I supposed to do with Chloe. Leave Chloe to die Percy, a voice slurred outta no where. "Did you hear that Leo?" I asked. "No."

It came again. You just met her. Why should she matter the voice said. I was close to dropping her on the ground when Chloe groaned. "I'm not doing that!" I screamed out of no where. "You ok Percy?" Leo asked. "Fine." I said.

I kept walking. The voice had gone away and I was walking with Shelby and Leo. Then out of the corner of my eyes, I spotted light. "Guys! This way!" I said to them. They followed.

When we got there, there was a door. "Thank the gods." Leo said. "I think this is the exit." everyone sighed in relief. Shelby hugged Leo and then quickly released.

When we got out, it was pitch black out. "What time is it?" I asked. "Never mind the time Percy, look!" Leo said pointing at a near by news paper posted on a pole. I read it out loud. "FBI caught the prisoner most wanted today on Wednesday April 22!"

"It's Tuesday already?" Shelby asked in disbelief. We nodded our heads. "We have to get Chloe some medicine and return her to Poseidon's Palace fast." I said stressed. "We've only got 2 days left."

End of chapter 13

Hope you enjoyed chapter 13. Plz vote! 