Two per mission

Chapter 5 two per mission

(Percy)

I swam upwards to the surface. When I got out, I decided to look around. Where was I? Then beside me was a sign that said London Ontario. Poseidon must've sent me here. I took a deep breath in and walked onto the streets.

Where could my long lost sister possibly be? Then I had an idea. I asked a near by man if there are any large areas of water. He said there was a swamp down Barkley road. I thanked the man and walked down Barkley.

When I got to the swamp, there was hardly any water left in it. There was monster dust floating in the swamp. I knew right away that a monster had been here which means... All the sudden I heard footsteps from behind the trees.

I pulled out my riptide ready to battle. Then, emerging out of the tree's was a recognizable, curly haired kid with a devilish smile.

"Leo?" I asked. "Percy?" he asked me. "What are you doing here?" I asked Leo. "Looking for a girlfriend." he said. I laughed, but his face was stern. "Your serious?" I asked. Leo nodded and told me about his father.

"Hephaestus wants you to find a girlfriend?" I asked. Leo just nodded. "What about you? What are you doing here Percy?" Leo asked me. I told Leo about my mission my father had given me.

After about 5 minutes me and Leo decided to get out of the swampy area. "Where are you headed?" Leo asked. I shrugged. Poseidon didn't give me any types of clues about where to look first.

Me and Leo walked down Barkley road and ended up seeing a man. "Have you seen a girl who has been by the swamp recently?" I asked.

"Yes." he said. My eyes widened. "Seriously! Where did she go?" I asked. The man shrugged. "All I know is that she killed my brother." he said transforming into a drakon.

I pulled out my riptide and slashed at the monster. Leo grabbed things out of his tool belt and threw it at the drakon. The drakon spit poison at my leg, but I dodged it.

Then the dragon slammed me to the ground with his tail. I held my chest in pain. It felt like someone had hit me with a baseball bat. My vision went blurry.

"Fire in the hall!" Leo cried behind me as he blasted the drakon in the side of his head with fire. The drakon fell to the ground turning into dust. Leo helped me up from where I was lying.

"Percy, since we're both on a mission, I thought that we might be able to work together to find your sister and a girlfriend." he said. I nodded. "That'll be a great idea."

Together me and Leo walked down Barkley road. We both set sail to complete our father's difficult missions.

End of chapter 5

Hope you enjoyed reading this!! plz vote!