My long lost brother

Chapter 7 my long lost brother.

(Chloe)

After seeing 2 cute guys at Shelby's door, something is definitely going wrong. First I get a call from Shelby saying that she can summon lightning, then a deadly drakon attacks me, then I can summon water, and THEN 2 really cute guys appear at Shelby's door and the shirtless one can summon fire! I'm going insane!

Percy and Leo. They wanted to talk to us. I had no option to follow. "Has anything else weird happened today?" Percy asked. His seaweed green eyes glinted in the sunlight. "Well, Chloe fought a drakon." Shelby said.

"You fought a what?" Leo asked. "Drakon." I said. "Did you get hurt?" Percy asked in concern. I pulled up both my sleeves. Two large burned marks were on each of my arms.

Percy grabbed a glass of water and poured it on my arms. "What'd you do that for?" I asked him. At first nothing happened. Percy sighed as if he'd lost hope. Then all the sudden, my burns started to disappear. The pain went away. I stared in awe. "There...gone."

* * * * * * * * * *

Nightmare. I was underwater when telkhine's started invading Poseidon's underwater palace. "Bring her to me Percy!" he shouted. Percy handed me over. When Poseidon turned around, I realized it wasn't him.

"Oceanus." Percy said as Oceanus grabbed me. "You'll never be able to win Perseus." he said. I flailed around trying to break free out of the titan's grip. "No!" Percy cried.

I awoke sweating. My heart was beating 100 miles an hour. I walked over to Shelby's room, but she was asleep. I decided to go to Percy's room since he had been super nice to me all day.

"Percy...wake up!" I said. He opened his eyes. "Sorry." I apologized. I looked at the clock. It was 4:00am. "Nightmare?" he asked. I nodded. "Don't worry. All demigods have nightmares." he said. "A demigod?"

Percy covered his mouth as if he just blew his cover. "I'm...I'm...a demigod." I said in awe. After all these years, I've been a demigod all along.

"Look, Chloe," he said. "I've been looking for my sister." he sighed. "It was a mission that Poseidon sent you on. Wasn't it?" I asked. He nodded. "You have to come with me all the way back to his palace." Percy said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because I've only got 5 days left." he said. "To complete the mission." Percy groaned in stress. I put my hand on his back to sooth him.

"Don't worry Percy. You'll make it." I said reassuring him. He smiled at me, but it faded fast. "We'll make it." he said sadly. "What do you mean 'We'll' make it" I asked. "I was looking for my sister 2 days ago. Now I realize she's sitting right in front of me."

I gasped. I had just found out what Percy meant. "I'm sorry Chloe." he said to me. "You're...you're my long lost brother." I stammered. He nodded. "And you're my long lost sister."

(End of chapter 7)

Hope you enjoyed reading chapter 7! Plz vote!