I meet Valdez and Jackson

Chapter 7 I meet Valdez and Jackson

(Shelby)

Chloe came over to my house and told me about what happened. "A drakon?" I asked her. "What's that?" Chloe explained what happened and what the drakon looked like. I lifted her shirt sleeves to find 2 burned marks on her arms. "What happened?" I asked. "Drakon poison." she said.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Me and Chloe went to open it. When we opened it there were 2 guys. They looked about 16 years old. Me and Chloe were only 13.

One of the guys had shaggy black hair and seaweed green eyes. He was tall and muscular. The guy beside him was shorter and had a devilish grin on his face. He had abs and was...shirtless.

"Where have you been all my life?" the guy with curly hair asked us. Me and Chloe just kinda looked at each other. "Uh...don't mind Leo. I'm Percy Jackson." said the tall guy with shaggy black hair. "And ladies...I'm Leo Valdez." He said striking a pose.

"Why did you come here and why are you...shirtless?" Chloe asked. "Always nice to strip once in a while. Plus I'm hot in both ways." Leo said creating a flame.

I laughed as Percy glared at Leo. "Anyways..." Percy continued. "We were wondering if we could...maybe...uh..." Percy stammered. "Ladies, we were wondering if we could stay the night." Leo finished the sentence.

I looked at Chloe. "Um...this is Shelby's house. Don't ask me." Chloe said. "Shelby? That's a pretty name." Leo said and I gushed. "Um...what's you name?" Percy asked Chloe. "Chloe." she said.

"Um...sure." I said. "As long as Chloe stays." I said looking at Chloe. If I were going to stay with 2 strangers, Chloe was staying with me. Chloe nodded as Leo and Percy headed in.

When I went to dry them off with a towel, Percy was dry. "Why aren't you wet? It's pouring out." I said. "Well that's because I'm son of..." he trailed off. "Wow I wish there was more lightning. I love lightning shows." Leo said changing the subject.

Chloe just looked at me. I sighed. "Lately, I've been able to control lightning. Watch." I said raising my hand in the air. I focus on the current of electricity going through my body and into the sky.

Soon enough, lightning flashed into the sky causing the whole neighbor hood to light up. Thunder rumbled after. "See." I said. Percy and Leo just looked at each other like they knew something we didn't. "We need to talk." Percy said.

(End of chapter 7)

Glad you read this. Plz vote!