The tidal wave

Chapter 4 the tidal wave

(Chloe)

First I go take the garbage out, then I clean the dishes, and then I get a phone call from my friend Shelby. Apparently, she has this new ability to control lightning. Cool. I wish I was her. I looked into the mirror. My long black hair almost fell down to my hips. My light brown eyes looked tired from the busy day I was having.

I headed to Shelby's house to talk to her about her new ability. I was half way there when I saw hooded guy walking by.

I tried to go around him but he kept following me. I started to pick up speed, but the hooded man chased after me. I kept running until I was at a swamp. I looked around me, but it was a dead end.

The hooded man ran up to me. I was petrified. What was he going to do? "Well...if it isn't the great Chloe." he hissed at me. "How do you know my name?" I asked suspiciously.

"I believe that someone is looking for you, but they won't find you if I killed you now." the man said transforming into an ugly, gigantic, yellow and green serpent-like monster. It had frills around it's neck and reptilian eyes.

"Your mine!" he hissed as it lunged forward at me. I dodged the attack and grabbed a tree branch. "Holly crap! I'm actually seeing this drakon!" I screamed. Drakon. How did I know the name of a greek mythology creature?

The drakon spit poison at my arm. My arm sizzled in pain. "Urggg..." I groaned in pain. The drakon hissed and spat poison at my other arm causing me to drop my branch and stumble backward into the swamp water.

When I was in the water, my arms felt relived. There was hardly any pain. I also felt a lot stronger. I felt like I could kill the drakon on one punch. I shot straight out of the water carrying a huge tidal wave behind me.

Then I threw it at the drakon. The drakon turned to dust once the water slammed down on him. I sighed from exhaustion.

Who should I tell? No one would believe me if I told them I fought a drakon. No one in this entire world. Then it hit me. The only person that would believe me is the sweet girl who called me earlier, the girl who could summon lightning, and that person was Shelby.

End of chapter 4

Hope you liked reading this! plz vote!