Impress me

Chapter 2 impress me

(Leo)

I woke up on the floor of Olympus. "What the...?" I grumbled sitting up. I looked around the huge room where each god and goddess were sitting in their throne. "Holy Hera!" I mumbled. Hera glared at me. "What I meant was...er...your spirit is holy and um...blessed?" I said scared that Hera would kill me.

Then I spotted Hephaestus. "Dad...what's going on?" I asked. "Ah...atlast! Leo!" he said. "Dad? Why the heck am I in Olympus? I was on the Argo II when I fell asleep and now I'm..." "Here. At Olympus. I'll explain when we have our little private talk." Hephaestus said. "I like private talks....sort of." I said unsure of what was going to happen next.

"Leo, over the past few years I've been watching over you, I realized something you didn't have." Hephaestus said. "A mint? I really need one now. I just got up." I said hoping my dad would lighten up. But his face was stern and serious.

"No Leo, not a mint. Starts with a g." he said giving me a clue. "Gum? 'Cause I could totally use that too, ya know with the whole 'I just woke up' thing."

My dad sighed. "That's not it either." he said sternly. His face was so serious he looked like a stone. "Dad, can you just tell me you serious man? Your freaking me out stone head." I said hoping he wouldn't kill me.

Hephaestus just looked at me sternly. "What does Percy, Jason, and Frank have that you don't?" he asked. What was this? Trivia? "Water, lightning, and animal transformation?" I said. "A girlfriend Leo. That's the answer."

I laughed. "Good one dad!" I said but his face was serious. "Your serious? Holy Hephaes...he face...er...um...he face is beautiful today." I said touching my dad's face. He just glared at me like, what am I going to do with this kid?

"Look Leo, I need you to find a girlfriend. Someone sweet, caring, beautiful, smart, anything! All the gods are telling me that I have a 16 year old child who doesn't have a girlfriend." he groaned.

"Trust me dad, I got this one. I'll have a girl in no time. But before I start, can I have a mint?" I asked. "Run along Valdez. I'll give you 7 days." he said handing me a mint. "Impress me."

End of chapter 2

Thank you for reading this!! plz vote!