The labyrinth

Chapter 10 the labyrinth

(Leo)

So good news for Chloe and Percy. Their related. Applause. Now for my most embarrassing moment. I kissed the hot girl Shelby. I should of enjoyed it, but she's 3 years younger than me. Awkward.

What do I say? Just then Shelby walked past me. "Uh...Leo? Why did you kiss me?" she asked. Crap. The last question I wanted her to ask. "Well according to you, I kissed you. The truth is, you kissed me."I said.

She blushed. "Oh...sorry." she said. I wanted to say it wasn't her fault, but then she'd think I'm nuts and realize that I think she's very attracti... "Dang right you should be." I said. She just sighed and walked away.

Keep it together Valdez, I thought to myself. I don't like a 13 year old girl! I took a deep breath. "Uh Leo? Are you ok?" Percy asked from behind me. "Yeah, of course." I said.

"So how are we going to get to Poseidon's palace?" Chloe asked. "Don't look at me! Ya think I have a thing with water? I Don't even like rain." I said. "Yeah, but you have a thing with setting trees on fire in the rain." Percy grumbled. I just grinned. "I work in very mysterious ways."

"We're all looking at you because you own a ship perhaps! What is it called again? Oh yeah, the ARGO II!!" Percy yelled. "We only traveled on the boat for like 6 entire months Percy. How do you expect me to remember it?" I said sarcastically. "I'm gonna choke you." Percy said.

When we headed outside, I spotted a hole. "Hey guys look! That hole is huge! Probably a giant rabbit or something." I said. "Or that!" Chloe said pointing at a Laistrygonian ogre.

"Holy Hephaestus!" Leo cried not caring about his own dad. It growled at us. Chloe hugged Percy frightened. "What is that?" Chloe said. "Laistrygonian ogre." Percy said. It charged at us.

Percy pulled out his riptide. "Stay back." he said to Chloe. I pulled out a pocket knife out of my took belt. Percy charged at the laistrygonian ogre. He slices one it's legs. It growled at threw him at a tree. He hit the tree and slumped over. "Percy!" Chloe cried.

"Leo! Do something!" Shelby screamed at me. "Uh...I've got nothing." he said. "I've got an idea!" Chloe screamed picking up Percy's riptide and cutting off one of the laistrygonian ogre's arms. It growled and scratched Chloe's stomach leaving three bloody lines through her shirt. "Jump." she said before falling to the ground.

I grabbed Percy and Chloe. We all jumped down the huge hole. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then my feet touched the ground. The hole was only 4 meters deep. "That was such a long drop." I said to Shelby. She just rolled her eyes.

I looked to my left to find a passage. "This way." I said. Percy groaned and opened his eyes. "Ouch." he mumbled. "Where are we?" he asked. "I dunno. Chloe told us to jump down the laistrygonian ogre hole." I said. Then a small triangle symbol flash on one of the walls. "Guys, why are we in a Labyrinth?" Percy asked.

"What? Why is a labyrinth under Shelby's house?" I asked. Shelby shrugged. "That's not good." Percy said. "Where's Chloe?" Percy asked suddenly in panic. I lifted Chloe up for Percy to see. "What happened!?" he asked touching her cuts. Her shirt was drenched in blood.

"Laistrygonian ogre. She was trying to protect you." Shelby said. Percy looked like he had been shot. "It was my job to protect her." He said. "We need a doctor! Something!" Percy said as Chloe groaned in pain. "And we need to find the way out of here."

End of chapter 10

Thank you for reading chapter 10! Plz vote!