Both Braden and Dawn had their father's tan skin but Braden had his mother's green eyes and brown hair as for Dawn she had dark brown almost black hair and her father's intense blue eyes. As for the triplets, they were a perfect mixture of the both.

"Hi honey." The man said as he kissed his wife and as they broke apart Dawn went into to hug him tightly.

That sight stung my heart a bit.

"Hi daddy." Dawn said as he hugged her back and kissed the top of his head.

As they all started to talk I felt out of place and everything started to fade away, I was just interfering with their family time.

"Are you okay Harmony?" Braden asked me and they all looked at me.

I smiled at him and nodded silently.

"I'm alright." I said as I hugged myself.

Something about the atmosphere seemed off.

"Harmony, you're joining us for dinner, right?" Mrs. Coltrane asked and I shook my head.

"I wouldn't like to intrude; besides I should be on my way." I told them as I took a step back.

"You wouldn't be, please do join us." Mr. Coltrane told me and something about his tone and overall told me that he was a man you should not say no to.

And that was how I ended up having dinner with the Coltrane's.

Overall it was not bad, at the beginning it was a tad awkward since it was complete silence but then Mr. Coltrane asked their kids about the school, with that soon turned to the triplets complaining about being freshman, Dawn simply commented about needing a new dance instructor and as for Braden he didn't say a word, he simply sent most of the dinner staring at me.

As for Mr. and Mrs. Coltrane they did ask typical questions about me, if I had siblings, what I thought about school and the town so far, I tried to keep myself as civil as possible with my answers.

"Thank you again for this Mrs. Coltrane for the dinner." I told her as I helped her with the dishes.

She smiled at me.

"I already told you Harmony, Mrs. Coltrane is fine at school but outside especially in my home call me Lizzy." She told me.

I nodded silently.

"Harmony, are you ready?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and found Braden leaning against the frame of the door looking at me with a smile.

"For what?" I asked him confused.

"I'm taking you home." Braden said as he gave me a boyish smile.

"Can Dawn take me home?" I asked him and he frowned.

"Either I take you home or you can walk all the way to the town and to your house." Braden told me.

"Hey, be nice." Lizzy told her son with a stern look as she grabbed some of the drinks, her husband was in the study going over some work.

"Of course, mum." Braden said as he kissed her cheek and gestured me to follow me.

Great, exactly what I had been trying to avoid all day long.

Being alone with Braden Coltrane.

Dawn's P.O.V

I gave a smile as I watched Braden open the door for Harmony so she could get inside his truck. Seeing my brother be this nice and all was something new, and something I would not get tired of ever watching.