How He Met Your Mother Pt.2

As per request (and my own decision) here's a part 2! Part one is a few chapters back but from here you can get the gist. I wish you the best of feels!!!

Your parent left the house to get groceries, steering you towards the door to have one final talk as your boyfriend stood in the house, taking it all in and pretending not to eavesdrop.

"Do you like him?" You asked, a bit nervous. Your parent grimaced and your heart sank, but the twinkle in their eye gave it away. You punched your parent in the shoulder lightly as their grimace turned into a grin.

"Yes, Y/N, I liked him very much. He's a good boy." Your parent kissed your cheek and began to walk out, but turned and looked sternly at you. "No sex in the house."

[[And this is where I tell you guys I don't do smut ;) love ya]]

"[Mom/Dad]!!!" You scoffed as they chuckled and left. C/N came up to you, letting out a long, low sigh.

"There go my plans for today." He muttered grimly. You smacked him on the chest, making him chuckle, and as you turned to him he gripped you tightly by the shoulders, staring into your eyes seriously with a hint of a laugh on his perfect features.

"So they really like me?"

"Yup." He pulled you into his arms, lifting you up and twirling you around giddily.

"Ok ok put me down!" You grinned into his hair and held tightly to his neck as he set you down gently, face only inches from your face and eyes staring into yours, flitting from one to another.

"I think you should kiss me now." He whispered, inching closer. You tightened your arms slightly, looking deep into his mesmerizing E/C eyes.

"You first...." he paused for half a second then pulled into you, his lips pressing against yours. He chose your bottom lip as his, letting you have his top lip as his arms slid around your waist, holding you firmly to him while he kissed you. You kissed back (happily, you might add) and began to smile. He stopped kissing you and pulled away just enough to look at you.

    "What are you smiling about?" He asked with budding curiosity, his eyes glancing between your eyes and your lips.

    "You." You replied simply.

    "Good." And he kissed you again.

Hope you liked! Much heart eyes!