Wishing Fountain

You walked through the mall with your friends, them holding giant bags of clothes and you holding a large soft pretzel. As you guys walked, you found a bench next to a fountain to sit on.

    "I can't believe [girl's name] broke up with C/N!" One of your friends exclaimed in a hushed whisper. You nodded vigorously, secretly pleased that they had broken up.

    "I heard that it was him breaking it off with her." Another friends commented. You knew that had to be it, who would ever give up a man like that?!

    "I have some change, I'm going to throw it in the fountain." You said cheerily, finishing the last bite of your pretzel and getting up. You walked over to the edge and held a few coins in your hand that added up to [lucky number].

    "I hope this works." You muttered, clenching your eyes shut and wishing as hard as you could for C/N to finally notice you. A group of boys yelled loudly, and you could hear the football being tossed around. You opened your eyes in annoyance and turned your head to look at them, but out of the corner of your eyes you saw the football hurtling straight for your head!

    You sidestepped it and snatched it out of the air with your free hand, rejoicing in your incredible catch.

    Unfortunately, you stepped towards the fountain and slipped in, legs still planted on the ground but your whole upper torso utterly soaked.

    All the money in your other hand dropped in as you shuffled yourself upright, not even getting out because of your pure shock. Everyone around you was getting out their phones and snapping pictures of you as you blushed furiously.

    It wasn't just your blush that was furious. You glared around for the boys that had thrown the football and finally your eyes landed on them.

    It was C/N and his best friends. Oh dear gods.

    C/N seemed to recover from his own shock and ran over as you pushed yourself out, dripping wet and very embarrassed.

    "Y/N I am so sorry, my throw missed and I didn't think-"

    "I still caught it though." You said quietly, holding it up. He could barely manage a smile but when someone rushed over with a towel he quickly wrapped it around you, apologizing with each breath.

    "I can't even imagine how I could make this up to you." He said. You had a few choice ideas but said nothing. An idea popped into his mind and he finally smiled at you.

    "I have some tickets to a concert I was going to go to with [ex girlfriend] but would you like to be my date instead?"

    "Sure." You answered with a hint of a smile. You were exploding internally as he grinned with relief, looking into your E/C eyes.

    "It s funny I had to knock you into a fountain to finally get the courage to ask you out, Y/N."

    You both blushed. And smiled. And when you finally left, you reveled in your wish finally coming true.

Crush Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें