Bother of a Brother

In this imagine, you have a younger sibling and so does your crush. I'm making yours a brother and his a brother for the sake of the writing pronouns, but change it in your head if you'd like. Enjoy!

You were in the beginning stages of a complete and utter explosion. Your younger brother was annoying the crap out of you and it was only the first half of the basketball game.

"Y/N." He whined, tugging on your sleeve as you tried to concentrate on the game. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N-"

"What?!" You hissed, turning to face him.

"I want popcorn."

"I didn't bring money for that."

"But I-"

"[Sibling Name], you should've thought of that before begging to come." You said blankly. "I'm here to scope out how this college is with sports programs because I might go here."

"Why'd you bring me then?" He complained.

"Because you wanted to, that's why!" You cried out. Thankfully, just then the team you were there to see scored and the entire place erupted into cheers. Your brother slumped in his seat, but suddenly sat straight up, staring at something past you.

"Hey look! It's Mel-Miester!"

"Mel-Miester?" You asked, questioning his sixth grade mental stability. He nodded quickly, wriggling in his seat like an overly excited puppy.

"He's my friend from school, can we go over there and say hi?"

"Yeah, sure." You replied wearily, getting up and letting your brother lead you over to this mysterious Mel-Miester. As you went along, in the crowd you noticed C/N, cheering for your (maybe) college of choice. It only took a few seconds until you realized that your brother was leading you straight towards him!

"Why are we going towards C/N?" You asked.

"Him? That's Mel-Miesters brother."

"Do you mean Melvin?!" You looked on in near horror at C/N's younger brother Melvin, the mysterious Mel-Miester. [Siblings name] nodded happily, walking over to Melvin and high-giving him in a rambunctious hello as you snapped your gaping mouth shut. They talked for a moment before running off to who-knows-where, leaving you with C/N. He smiled, making a motion to where they had run off towards.

"That's your brother, right?"

"Yup."

"Funny that they're friends." He scooted over, patting the bench seat beside him. "You here to check out their basketball team too?" You sat, pretending to look at the court while actually staring at him.

"Yeah. Guessing you are too?" He chuckled, pointing to the scoreboard. 54-6, in favor of our team.

"It's not much of a competition, these guys train hard and they train a lot. Even to get on the team you have to work out at least three times a week."

"You want to join?" You asked, taking the moment to look him over. So perfect you couldn't begin to even describe him. Even his voice was like a hit song that never got old.

"I've gotten an offer, but I don't know." He looked over at you and your breath caught in your throat. "I need to focus on my future first."

"This place offers more majors than Hogwarts has classes, I'm sure you'll be fine." His face lit up at the mention of Hogwarts, and for the last 23 minutes (and 44 seconds) of the game you talked about anything and everything until it was time to leave and [Sibling] was back at your side.

"Guess it's time to get home, bud." C/N said, nudging Melvin on the shoulder. Melvin trudged off and C/N turned back to you with a lopsided grin on his face. "I'd better see you around, Y/N. You're fun to talk to."

"Thanks C/N." He grabbed a big black marker from his bag, popping the cap off with his mouth and grabbing your hand. Your heart skipped a beat when he touched you, but the marker on your skin brought you back to reality.

"C/N, I swear if you draw a p- oh." A phone number was scrawled on your arm and C/N put the cap back on with a grin.

"Seriously though Y/N. Call me." He turned and walked away, leaving you with burning cheeks and a gut feeling that everything just went very right.

If you want a fandom one, comment the fandom in the comments section. Otherwise just tell me how this story was and if you want more like it! I might do a boyfriend one sometime, so stay tuned!

Thanks for the inspiration, @moodywaves !!!