End Of The Day

Got this from a thing that happened. Cutest guy ever, last name is a type of food, and when I hide things in his hoodie he leaves them there, and he has hobbit hair.

So basically perfect.

The last bell rings and the whole class surges to the door, a crowd of chattering voices. You wait for a moment to head towards the door, knowing that leaving now was a ticket to get trampled by those idiots that always race in the hallway.

You do end up leaving without any injuries, and you open your locker to grab your folders. You stuff them in your bag without a second glance, slamming the locker closed in the most satisfying way possible.

Everyone does it. We all know we do.

You walk down the long hallway towards the bus exit, the shortest way there without risk of 'accidental death by running idiots'.

"Hey Y/N." Says a voice over your right shoulder. You look over to see the one person you had never expected.

Your crush walked alongside you with a carefree smile on his face, hands stuffed in his pockets as he waited for a reply.

"Oh, hi!" You say quickly, flashing him a smile as you readjust your bag.

"Did you hear about that sub yesterday? You were lucky you were gone, she was insane!" You smile, but your inner self began squealing like a groupie at a One Direction concert. He noticed that you were gone!

"What did she do?" You ask incredulously. He shakes his head in disbelief.

"She was crazy! Howard turned around in his chair and she started to rant about how little respect subs get. And then she sat me in the corner because I was talking too much!" You let out a snort and raised an eyebrow.

"You? She sat you in the corner?" He blushed and smiled shyly, which only made him more adorable.

"I'm not always a goody-goody, you know. I'm actually a rebel."

"Nope."

"Yeah...." You both laugh and stop walking. You look up to see the stupid exit that had to exist to end your beautiful conversation. Why?!?!?

"See you tomorrow, Y/N!" He waves and grins as he walks away, the opposite direction from where you came.

He knows your name.

He knows you take the bus.

He knows you.

And a gif of the best 3rd wheel move ever! You're welcome