Confidence

If anyone here knows what this is from, you're my best friend now. I drew it from my love of this.

:)

You've always been confident. Confident in your skills, confident in your intelligence, confident in your life choices.

But you just couldn't bring yourself to tell (C/N) that you liked him. You knew it was stupid and that even if you got a bad response it was better than always wondering, but you just couldn't help but be a little bit afraid.

'(C/N) won't ever treat me the same!' You thought, while also mentally scolding yourself for thinking that way. Of course he won't! But what if he does?

You crossed your arms and put your head down on the lunch table, barely missing your food.

"Hey Y/N." (C/N) says, sitting down next to you at your table. He looked at you with wondering eyes. "You alright?" You looked up and smiled sheepishly, waving it away.

"Of course, I'm---have you had a crush on anyone this year?" You nearly slapped yourself. Why did you have to be so doggone loud mouthed?!? He chuckled, snatching up some of your food and popping it into his mouth.

"Yeah. You?"

"Yup. Care to share?" You asked, already anticipating your heart's death.

"It's you." He said quickly, looking away.

"Me too." You answered without a thought before your hands went flying towards your mouth. "I mean, I'm not attracted to myself, that would be... I meant that I like you so-"

"Well you already know I like you, so that part's over with." (C/N) interjected. "Would you like to be my girlfriend, Y/N?"

"Absolutely."

Not as bad as you thought it would be.