Discoveries

Your fingers tapped against the dimly lit screen of your phone as you looked aimlessly through social media, your eyes only half open as you leaned against the pillows on your bed.

    You clicked on a picture, looking at with with mild curiosity. An old picture, three little boys smiling at the camera, grinning widely. You squinted and smiled to yourself when you recognized the boy in the middle. C/N. Of course it was him smiling the widest, arms around the shoulders of his friends. You looked at the caption, your interest growing.

    'Check out my webcite! Its gr8!' It read. You snorted (managing to avoid looking at the incorrect spelling) and pulled up the website he had mentioned. The picture had been posted years ago, so you had no doubt the site would be just as old.

    'Hi Im C/N Im seven and Im really cool' Good to see he had confidence at a young age. 'I made up this webcite so I could talk with my friends about girls and if you want to too than go ahead' Interesting......

    You didn't hesitate to click on the chat logs, now fully awake and raring. A complete log of all his childhood crushes? This could either be the best laugh ever......or maybe break your heart. Whatever, curiosity can go run over that cat later.

    You looked at the logs and began to read through, finger tapping your bed impatiently as you waiting for something that would give you a clue as to what was going on inside seven year old C/N's mind.

Hey bro, you up?

Yeah man. What's up?

I keep looking at her posts.

You know, I'm starting to think you don't want to get over her

I do, it's just-

She's pretty and smarter than you and kind of geeky but she can't like you?

Pretty much.

You're cool, just ask her out already

If she says no

Then you can move on

But I-

Love her more than anything?

I was going to say "I'm freaked"

Too bad. Ask her out or I will.

You wouldn't.

Try me.

Alright! Give me until morning and then I'll ask Y/N out. Yeesh.

You're welcome.

    Their seven year old grammar was glorious. Unnervingly so. And the bit about him asking you out? That never happened! He never asked you out! You checked the time stamp quickly, sliding to the top with a curious gaze.

[Look at what time it is now and gasp] Your jaw hit the floor and your limbs detached from your mind, turning into Jell-O and stone all at once. You moved your eyes just enough to check again before they were frozen onto the time.

    Today. And about a minute ago.

    You just found the chat room where your crush decided he was going to ask you out.

    Tomorrow!

    You fell asleep with a grin on your face, dreaming before you even hit the pillow.

Well that was cute. SOSOSOSO SORRY TO @dabombdotcom_18 I've been neglecting this but here it is now!

Also, @Crazykate66 yours is up next!

Comment if it made you smile!

And if it didn't, leave an angry hate comment that I'll then delete with a smile on MY face! Or do nothing at all!

Win/Win!

••
•••
••

Ooo that was snarky, my bad. Read my previous A/N if you'd like to request a chapter, but otherwise had a truly great day!