Let's Party! (20)

Start from the beginning

"I'm so proud," Mira cried, dabbing her eyes with a tissue.

"I can't walk in these goddamn shoes, I feel like there is a pound of makeup on my face and this outfit is so tight that if I eat a single thing tonight, I will pop," I complained, walking...well, tripping around the room.

"Just don't cry at all! I don't want you to ruin my masterpiece," Mira threatened, swinging around some lipstick that she was packing away

"Now! To the party!" Lucy laughed as she ran out the door....

IN HEELS! HOW?!

"Wait... Where are we even going!?" I questioned.

"Oh, there's a really nice club nearby so we're all meeting there tonight," Mira said, walking out the door with an excited grin.

*~Time skip~*

"Hey, so what even happened with that Chris guy?" Lucy asked as we walked down the street.

"Chris?" I questioned.

"Yeah, that guy that made you and Sting get into the fight a few chapters ago? Uhh, I mean days ago."

"Oh yeah, him! I haven't seen him since then... Now that I think about it, he does look kinda familiar... I guess I had seen him around Magnolia before."

"Weird... I wonder what he even wanted with you," Mira sighed.

"I mean I don't blame him, how could you not want this?" I exclaimed, striking a silly pose.

"I don't know, Y/N," I heard a male voice whisper to me from behind me before grabbing me by the waist.

"Oh, who could this be!?" I sarcastically called out while falling into the arms of the 'mystery man.'

"Guys, please calm it with the PDA," Lucy called out, covering her eyes.

"PDA?" Sting questioned, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Public Displays of Affection," Mira corrected.

"Shouldn't it be PDOA then?" I questioned.

"DON'T QUESTION IT!" Lucy yelled, flailing her arms around.

"Guys! Get in here!" Natsu called out, popping his head out of the bar.

"Yeah, let's go!" Lucy said, rushing towards Natsu...

Wow, I wonder why she's rushing to Natsu.

~I have no idea~

The second we got into the club, we were confronted with almost the entire two guilds running around, drinking along with a few random strangers, and trying to stay out of any of the guild's brawls.

"Well... This is... Interesting," I sighed, trying to shimmy my way to the bar without getting involved in all of the commotion.

"What can I get you ma'am?" The man at the bar asked as he was cleaning a glass.

"Uh, I think I'll have a shot of vodka," I said, unsure of my answer.

"Sure," the bartender said as he passed the drink to me over the counter.

"Okay... 3...2...1," I counted down before I took down the drink in one go. I shivered as the liquid ran down my throat, leaving behind a burning sensation. I continued with this ritual until the room started to get a little bit too fuzzy for it to be healthy.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I saw someone who was appearing to be Sting grabbing my shoulders.

"Hahaha! You look funny," I slurred out my words as I swayed a little bit in my bar stool, pulling on his cheeks.

"Y/N! What have you had to drink?!!" Sting yelled at me.

"Nooo need to yell! I had vodka shot," I said, the ability to use proper English leaving my brain.

"How many!" He yelled again, the concern clear in his tone.

"It's *hiccup* on my hand," I said, shakily giving him my hand.

"Y/N there are at least 10 tallies here!" He said, counting the tally marks on my hand. (A/N Drink responsibly, kids XD) (Note from Editor: KIDS SHOULDN'T DRINK)

"Pfft ten isn't that many... it like 1 + 0," I laughed as I tried to stand, but ultimately failed.

"I need to get you home," he sighed, picking me up.

"Nuuuuuuuuuu," I yelled, banging my hands on his chest.

"You know what? I have to go get Mira so you wait here for 10 more minutes, I'll be back," he said, placing me on a couch that was for some reason in the middle of the club. I shakily stood up and made my way towards the bar for yet another drink

"Hey, good looking, can I buy you a drink?" A guy who looked quite familiar questioned.

"Yuuuss pllleeassee," I slurred as I sat down.

"One cocktail for the lady please," He said, passing some money to the bartender.

"Thuuunnkkk you," I said, taking a sip of the drink, soon after chatting to the man for a while, I needed to go to the bathroom so I excused myself and stumbled to the bathroom.

The second I got in the bathroom by body decided it was time to forcibly eject any substance in my stomach out. I kneeled by the toilet for a good five minutes before I was provided with a break.

"Uughhh," I groaned as I shambled to the sink, washing out my mouth and cleaning up my appearance a little bit.

"Soorryyy, I took so long," I slurred as I sat down.

"Not a problem," he said politely. I took another sip of my drink, I was too drunk to really care about what I was drinking at this point. "Oh, while you were gone, your boyfriend came in looking for you, he's waiting outside," He quickly said.

"Ooooh, okkay!" I laughed as My sense of logic left me. 

"I'll help you outside, you're pretty tipsy," he said, getting up from his seat and taking me outside.

"Hmm, I don't seeeee him," I said, looking around.

"He should be out here, let's look for him," he said, guiding me further away from the bar. I suddenly saw sting leaning on a nearby wall, hands in his pockets. He perked up when he saw me, walking up to me and taking me out of the strangers arms.

"Thanks for taking care of her bro, I owe you," I smiled, hiding the hate for the stranger, that guy was too close to me in his opinion.

"It's fine, just make sure she's okay, she drank a fair bit," He laughed as he smiled at him and walked back into the club.

"You're honestly so much trouble," He laughed as he led me back to the hotel.