Lost! (16)

*~Present~*

Y/N P.O.V.

It's officially week 2 of our vacation and things have only been getting crazier!! First off, Sting and Natsu have been at each other's throats the whole time because the other is 'too close to my mate'. It's honestly been exhausting. The second thing is, I GOT A KILLER SUNBURN!! Note to self! Don't fall asleep on the beach, luckily it has gone away ^-^

"Y/N! You're finally here!" My thoughts were interrupted.

I spun around to see Wendy waving at me from the other side of the beach, where she was building a sandcastle with Romeo and Carla.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I said, going to wave back at her, but was held down by some kind of weight which turned out to be Sting's hand.... Oh, yeah, it's week two of mating season and we tend to accidentally hold hands or come close to kissing A LOT!

Like You actually  mind

I swear that wasn't me

"Hey, I'm going to go hang out with the girls, let's catch up later for ice cream, okay?" I said, turning to him.

"Do you have to go...." He whined.

"Yes, now go!" I said, stamping my foot down, pointing towards the group of boys hanging around the bar.

"Fiineee."

And with that, he walked off to the boys and I went over to Levy and Lucy who were floating in the ocean. Lucy was floating on her back with her eyes closed while Levy was just swimming around... Hehe.

I snuck up behind Lucy extremely slowly, ensuring I don't make a sound. Levy spotted me so I put one finger to my lips, explaining that she needed to stay silent. Acting quick, I dove underwater, grabbing Lucy's ankle and dragging her underwater with me.

"KYAAAAAA!" She screamed before getting fully dragged underwater.

I soon emerged from underwater, laughing my ass off.

"Y/N! That wasn't funny!" She said, blushing at the fact that most of the guild, who were on the shore or in the water, had turned towards her to see what all the screaming was about.

"Then, why am I laughing so hard?" I managed to say between fits of laughter.

"Anyway," she paused to pick some seaweed out of her hair. "Do you want to come with Levy and me to sunbathe, there is this super nice spot a little bit further down the beach," she said, gesturing to the spot about 100 meters away from us.

"I don't have anything better to do, so why not, I need to get a tan anyway," I sighed, swimming to the shore, following behind the two.

"This is actually really nice..." Levy said, looking around as she set up umbrellas and Lucy and I laid out towels.

"And it's so quiet away from those hormonal dragon slayers," Lucy said, starting to apply sunscreen.

"Speaking of which, it's week 2 now... Which means, we should be undergoing personality changes to attract the boys. So I'm curious, what has changed in you guys?" I asked, lying down on my stomach, looking at the two girls.

"Well, me personally, I've been a lot more aggressive and I think I've got a strength boost... Even though I'm not a dragon slayer," Lucy responded.

"That's weird... The book said personality changes only occur in dragon slayers... Well, the book is old, so whatever," I said, not giving it much thought. (A/N Before you think it, no. Lucy is not going to be a dragon slayer)