It Raines Pt. 1

Jay

We sat through court again and this time it went really quick. I guess after the jury saw her injuries and heard her testimony they had some pity for her. She was officially a free woman. My woman. The mother of my first born child.

After court, the other three cops went missing. By missing, they got snatched up by some Nando people and were slaughtered never to be heard from again. That's just how we planned. No one would even be able to trace anything back to us.

"Baby, make sure you pack those prenatal pills too!" I yelled from my room to the bathroom to Raine.

"They're already with the rest of the meds," she sighed before retching into the toilet once again.

I smirked to myself hearing her in there for the fourth time today. It's still pretty surreal to me that I got exactly what I always wanted. Her. And the fact I'm saying this to her is everything. She's having my child.

"You know I hate you, right?!" she shouted before gagging once more.

I chuckled to myself, "I love you too, Reina."

I heard the toilet flush and the sink cut on indicating she was finally done in there. I was pretty relieved that everything was cool now. I jogged into the kitchen making sure everything was cleared before leaving Dallas for good. I refused to have my child grow up the way we grew up in this mess. Plus, I had to separate myself from the life to better my situation.

"Sierra Leone, huh?" her soft voice played in my ears.

I grinned turning to face my future wife, "Just like ya mans Frank Ocean sang."

"Ha, you funny. I might turn Frank out and leave ya ass. Whatchu gon do then?" She walked around me to grab her Chex Mix from the counter.

"Party foul," I stale faced her. "Then again, I heard Rihanna still dodgin' Drake half Jewish ass. I might can get her on the team. Have some island babies."

"Hmm," she hummed. "Maybe I'll get me a Russell Wilson type. Great step father material."

"Beyoncé," I looked at the ceiling like I was dreaming. "She finally divorced Jay-Z. I think I gotta chance."

"Yeah, since she like ugly niggas," Raine smirked walking past me.

I smacked her butt, "But who was you calling daddy last night?"

"The ultimate fauva of them all ... Kyrie Irving," she practically moaned out.

"I ball better than that nigga," I mumbled. She kinda hit me with that one. She always used to say she was in love with that nigga.

She chuckled watching my facial expression, "Big baby." She turned around looking at my puppy dog face. I thought I was gonna get some type of sympathy, but she palmed my face kissing my nose, "Call me Reina Irving."

She threw her head back cackling in my face while I held the most plain face. She truly had no chill. I felt little bumps from her being pressed against me making me smile. My son was in there kicking up a storm.

"Ouch, lil homie," Raine stepped back rubbing her growing belly. I smiled as she held her stomach. "Get your David Beckham head ass child out of me."

I chuckled, "You the one wanted him in you, quit playin."

"I want a girl," she groaned. "We should've said we wanted to know the sex."

"That was you. I know that's my boy in there though. We talk on the daily."