Fuck Ya Feelins

Raine

I'm dancing with Skylar on the dancefloor of the club turning up more than usual. I smoked a blunt for the first time and had a couple shots, so I was lifted so high I didn't want to reach the ground.

The lights got lower and Rico came from behind the booth, "I got somebody that wanna sing tonight. Y'all ready?"

Everyone screamed, including me and Sky. He brought up two people to the stage and I saw the female was Emani. The guy had a hood on, so I couldn't really make out who he was. When he removed the hood, I screamed "Paaaat!" to the top of my lungs. I was glad those two were back together even if it was just for this song.

I listened and swayed to the song until I actually started listening to the lyrics. Oh my damn...

The song came to an end and Emani did a shout out, "I would like to thank the original writer of this song. RaineyBaby, we've come a loooong way from when you wrote this," and she blew a kiss in my direction. I caught it and shouted, "I love you too, ManiBoo!" The crowd laughed at us, but I didn't care. All was right in the world of Raine LaShell in this moment.

Me and Sky went over to the stage and hugged both Pat and Emani as they came onto the dance floor. "Pat I'm proud you got over yourself and performed," I nudged him. He smiled and walked away to meet up with his friends.

The three of us girls continued dancing until I was grabbed from behind by someone. They restricted me from turning to see who they were, so I just danced on them while the music played. A couple other dudes from Nando got behind Sky and Emani dancing, so I started assuming it was Jay behind me and kept on dancing.

Back to Sleep by Chris Brown started blasting through the club and I sang along to the song and grinded on Jay. He kissed my neck and danced on me matching my grind. Rico left the booth and Garland went up slowing the song making it chop and screw on the spot. Jay kissed on my neck and slipped his hand up my dress slithering his way to my treasure.

"Baby, not here," I tried to contain my moan.

I heard a soft snicker as a response and looked back on stage to see Jay standing there staring me down. The fuck?

I turned around and found that the entire time Tank had conned me making me think he was Jay. I smacked him across the face with all my strength in it and stormed out of the club not even shedding a tear.

I got out to my car and fumbled around for my keys. "Where the fuck are my keys?" I whimpered. I was trying so hard not to have a panic attack.

"Raine!" Jay's voice boomed behind me. I didn't want to turn around and face him. I felt so disgusting.

"Raine!" His voice got closer. I gave up looking for my keys and just sat my forehead on my car and cried.

"Raine, I know you hear me," Jay said out of breath from running after me.

"I thought it was you," was all I said still with my head pressed to my window.

"Look at me," he turned me around. I kept my eyes shut. "Raine, stop playing. I saw what he was doing. How would you think that was me?"

"He wouldn't let me turn around and he had on your cologne. The dudes that were dancing with Emani and Sky were from Nando too, so all that made me assume it was you. If you don't want me, I'll understand. I feel so gross," I shook my hands. "He did that out of spite. He let me go once you got on stage. Who knows what else would've happened if you didn't."