Pull Up Game

Jay

BANG BANG BANG BANG
you know how my Chevy dew
I'm in L-Town and I'm shaking up the Dallas Zoo
O after O bro you know how them bloods go
BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
here comes Zilla bro
Pigs on my ass told me "BETTER TURN IT DOWN BOY!"
Looked em in the face and said "I GOT BAIL MONEY HOE!"
You know how I pop doe, wrist all rocked up
So many speakers ain't no room in the whip slut
The kush got me fooling, Zilla man fooling
And if yo chick smiling, your chick is choosing
350 boys pull out 350 toys
And the trunk bang like them 350 boys
Pull up in a dozier, smoking on fruity
My speakers bang like my dougie that's why you losing
Pull up in a doozie, smoking on fruity
My speakers bang like my dougie that's why you losing

I pull up in the whip blowing smoke out the roof
Trunk-trunk gonna bang, trunk-trunk gonna bang
I pull up in the whip blowing smoke out the roof
Trunk-trunk gonna bang, trunk-trunk gonna bang
I pull up in the whip blowing smoke out the roof  ...

I sang along to Dorrough as I drove through town. It's been two weeks since the petty date me and Raine went on and she still is holding on to this "we're just friends" nonsense.

I knew she was stressed, so I took her to a private studio that Miss Kai owns last week to help her let out her frustrations. We would act silly and dance the night away leaving us restless the next day, but it was worth it. She was worth it. I just wanted to take some of her stress away.

She settled with the fact her father was gone for good, so she stopped researching for his appeal. What she didn't know was I had already had Darren have his mom file for one since she's listed as his next of kin. I hired a highly prestigious and expensive lawyer to pick up the case also. Anything to get an innocent man out of prison. Well ... Not innocent. Just innocent for this case.

Turns out, Randall was caught up with drugs in the walls of his home. I know for a fact Randall had nothing to do with drugs. He did exactly what Kendrick did and counted money. That's it. The police had to have gotten a tip from someone that knew the drugs were already there and were close to Randall and Raine for that matter. How did they know Raine would be completely across town when the police busted Randall? Why was Raine never questioned about the entire case?

Maybe I was digging too deep. This ain't even my problem and here I go once again making it my problem. Randall barely even like my ass and here I am tryna get him out of jail. I outta keep the nigga locked up for damn near breaking my ribs.

I pulled up to the huge studio and got out of my Jeep. "Bro-bro, what you doin here?" Garland dapped me up as I entered the building.

"I just wanna see what this side is up to. I miss you out in these streets," I turned to him.

"Bruh you need to come to this side. Maybe lil Raine can get you right," he patted my back.

I smacked my lips, "I'm straight for now. She ain't even my girl."

"Whatever nigga. The way you be swoonin and walkin around singin love songs lately say somethin different," he shrugged.

We walked into the control room as Kai was entering one of the verses of her newest song.

I wanna be good to you, baby, ooh
(call me crazy but I think I found the love of my life, that's right)
Have you ever felt warm on a cold, cold night?
That's how it get you when you least expect it, and you can't reject it
That crazy little tingling feeling pain in your chest yes