Reclamation

Raine

Sky knew my plan from jump. Alena Perkins, also known as Emani. Emani supposedly moved out to Oakland a few years back; around the same time Tank was in rehab. She married Jalen and they both started snaking on me. They were some real life scammers. What was her beef with me? I had what she thought was hers. I had Jay. I always had Jay.

Sky and Emani came through my door just in time.

"Welcome?" I crossed my legs lighting up a blunt.

"Wussup?" they both asked nervously.

"Las reinas, huh?" Skylar chuckled.

"Las reinas," I nodded taking a deep puff grinning.

"What's your plan, Raine?" Emani sighed. "We can't just go in on people blindly."

I chuckled to myself, "Don't worry about it, Alena love. Not like you'll be here long enough to see it through."

She looked at me wide eyed like I was the devil while Skylar got out her gun, unnoticed, shooting her dead in the skull. One down, who knows how many to go. Her body slumped down to the floor almost in slow motion. I looked on entertained. The smell of fresh blood in the air.

"Thanks, Sky," I got up about to snuff out my blunt.

"Nah, give it here. You made my nerves hella bad," she chuckled holding her hand out. "You know I don't like to kill out in the open."

I shook my head and handed her the blunt, "D gettin some people to follow behind me and clean up, so don't worry about her."

She shrugged and kicked back on my couch as I headed out the door. "Las Reinas de Muerte," I sighed shaking my head at the dead Emani.

I hopped in my car making my way to the diner I tracked Jay's phone to be at. I haven't seen him in over a week and really needed to talk to him. I sat outside of the diner watching the people leave out abruptly. I looked towards  the table that still had a few people at it and saw Jay sitting across from ... My dad.

"Daddy?" I asked myself. He really was out. There was no sign of who released him. He was just let go. "Who let you out?"

I saw Garland roll through the door with a weapon drawn and go behind my father. "The fuck, G? This wasn't part of the plan." Garland was supposed to be no where near this side of Nando. I really kinda don't wanna kill him either. He cool people.

I could tell things were getting intense with the conversation, so I went into the diner to get this shit right.

"How you gon try to work me when I'm the one that got you out?" Jay smiled at my dad. Answers? I like answers.

"Bullshit. Kendrick got me out. He said so himself," my dad mugged him. Quite the opposite, dad.

"Kendrick got you locked up," G spoke up. "Kendrick and Alena." I smirked at that. G figured it out just like I had.

"What Alena got to do with anything?" my dad turned facing G. I was glad I was directly behind him so he couldn't see me. Did my dad know Alena?

"She set you up and made everybody think it was Raine. She got all her inside info on her from her husband, Jalen," G held the gun steady.

The guy that was behind Jay holding a gun up to him saw me and tried to move towards me. I effortlessly held my gun up shooting him in the shoulder. I would have to use him later.