Peace, Be Still.

Pat

"Patrick Harvey," I heard a nurse call my name

"Patrick Harvey," I heard a nurse call my name. Maybe I shouldn't have come here to begin with. My mind hasn't been right for years though. I saw everything Emani was doing to everyone, but I kept quiet about it thinking it was all in my head. I stayed stuck to my seat in the waiting room. She called my name a couple more times before she finally came up to me. Nigga run!

"Sir, are you Patrick Harvey," she asked. I looked into her deep brown eyes ashamed of what I was about to do. The girl was beautiful.

I cleared my throat, "Yes, ma'am

I cleared my throat, "Yes, ma'am." Nah, young, we Brandon. We finna leave this bitch.

She smiled gently and drew a check on her clipboard. "If you could follow me, we can get you admitted."

I was hesitant, but complied with a heavy sigh. Might as well go witcha crazy ass. I followed her from the colorful waiting room to the dull, white walls of the facility. Ooh, they puttin you in the padded room again.

I shook the voices away for the time being and saw her staring at me. "My name is Honey, and I'll be one of the therapists in your hall. I'm here to let you know that this isn't a loony bin, crazy house or any of that. This facility is for you to learn how to control your disease. We specialize in coping with it rather than letting it consume you," she explained. Pat, bruh she lyin. You know damn well once you have an episode they gon have you sedated in a straight jacket.

I nodded my head not wanting to say anything knowing it wouldn't really be me speaking. She snickered a little, "You don't have to be here if you don't want to Patrick, this is all up to you." We might need to stay wit this fine ass lady. It still ain't gon make us go away.

I rubbed down my face ignoring the screaming voices in my head, "It's not me, it's them," I pointed to my head.

"That's what I'm here for. By the time you leave here, we're gonna have them all in check," she nodded towards me with a smile. She think. We been witchu for too long to leave now.