Chapter 28

Niall's POV

We walk up the stairs, her following close behind me. My pulse is racing just imagining what is about to happen in the next few minutes. I can't lie, I've been picturing this night for years. Is that weird? I glance over my shoulder at Demi. She has her head down, pink forming on her cheeks. I hold my hand out for her to take. She looks at my hand then up to me before accepting my hand.

I lead her into my room, the covers on the bed still not made from when Demi took a nap up here. I chuckle a little seeing her mess.

"I'm sorry." She says with a small laugh taking a look at her mess. I turn around and encircle my arms around her waist and bring her body close to mine. This is take two on this. Hopefully this time she won't freak out and say she's tired or ask a bunch of random questions.

I lean in, my lips brushing against her ear, Are you sure?"

She nods silently slow as she plays with hem of the bottom of my shirt. In one swift motion I pull my shirt over my head. Her eyes trail down to my bare torso.

"Your turn..." I whisper hooking my thumbs through the belt loops of her jeans. My heart picks up pace as she reaches down and pulls her shirt over her head. Her now dyed blonde hair cascades down her shoulders so beautifully. I look down at her chest and my face flushes. Demi places her hands on my waist.

"Go." She says so quietly that I barely hear her. I take that as my cue to unbutton my jeans and slide them down my legs. I step out of them and look her in the eyes.

Her brown eyes are the most beautiful shade of brown I've ever seen. They're so warm and loving. Demi then slides her jeans down and steps out of them. I look over her now revealed body.

My hands find their way to her waist, pulling her close so our bodies had no room in between.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper in her ear. She inhales sharply before leading us back to the bed. She gently pushes me down on the bed. I elevate myself up on my elbows so we never break eye contact. She crawls on the bed and straddles over me. Demi leans down and kisses my lips so softly. I gently cup her face with my hands, deepening the kiss.

She pulls away for a moment, looks me in the eyes, and says, "Thank you Niall... For everything."

Without saying a word our lips connect and we get lost in our own world.

-

The next morning my eyes flutter open. I try stretching but I feel arms around my waist. I look down and see Demi's head rested on my chest and her arms wrapped around my waist. I smile remembering last night.

We shared something that I've never felt with any other girl. This time it actually... Meant something to me. I wonder if she felt that too? She had to have. I run my fingers through her soft hair, watching her head rise and fall as I breath. Demi stirs in her sleep, yawning and opening her eyes only slightly.

"Good morning sunshine." I say continuing to smooth her hair down. She stretches and looks up at me slightly squinting.

"Good morning." Her voice was so quiet.

"How you feeling?" I ask moving my hand down to her back rubbing small circles. Demi then smiles the cutest little smile I've ever seen.

"Amazing."

I smile down at her. The room was still pitch black, but mainly because the blinds were shut. I reach over on the bed side table and grab my phone. After clicking the home button the screen aluminates showing the time; 9:45.

"Are you hungry?" I ask tossing my phone on the bed. She groans and rubs her eyes.

"Would it be bad if I said yes?" She laughs horsely still only half awake.

"Why would that be bad?" I chuckle starting to sit up. She recoils her arms from around my body. I reach down on the floor beside the bed and grab my boxers. I stand and pull them up my legs. When I turn around I see Demi is staring at me with a small smile.

"What?" I laugh.

She shakes her head and sits up, clutching the blanket around her.

"Turn around." She commands.

"Are you serious? We just-"

She cuts me off, "Turn around."

I groan and turn around as instructed. I hear the blankets rustle. I don't get why she's embarrassed, considering we just had sex last night. I guess it's a girl thing.

"Okay turn back around." Demi announces. I turn around. She's dressed in one of my t-shirts that goes down to her mid thigh. I run over to her and my arms wrap around her body as I pull her into a tight hug. "What are you doing?" She asks with a small laugh.

"I just..." I sigh with a smile, "You mean so much to me Demi. I just want you to know that."

She pulls away and looks me in the eye, "I know."

We stand like that for a while, embracing each other. Having her in my arms, knowing she's mine makes me the happiest man in the world.

"Well... Let's go have that breakfast." She finally says pulling away and walking out of the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So, I hope this was good enough. Honestly, smut scenes to me are nice to read but they aren't really necessary you know? I feel like this is just as emotional as writing every detail.

I hope you liked this, sorry for the long wait. Musical is now over and I now have free time after school.

Remember comment, vote, and follow.

Stay Strong

~Lexi W.