Chapter 31

Demi's POV

The meeting went by so quickly that I barely remember what was even addressed. However I am so excited for this album to make its debut. I'm praying that my fans will love it just as much as I do. The release date is growing nearer and nearer, which makes my nerves almost unbearable.

It's been a few days since the meeting, Niall has been trying to calm me down about the album. He assures me that it will be just as amazing as my past albums. I hope he's right. If he isn't I don't know how I would live with myself. Letting down my fans like that. They mean so much to me, more than they may know.

I haven't been very adamant with telling them how much I love them. Maybe I should tell them more often. They deserve to know how much each and every one of them has helped me. I am getting stronger because of them and my loved ones.

With all their help I am gradually getting better. I can feel it in my tummy. It's this warm fuzzy feeling and I love it.

I lay curled up in a blanket ball on Niall's bed. He lays asleep opposite of me, his eyelids closed and his breathing slow. It's peaceful watching his chest rise and fall. I smile a little as my vision focuses on him in the dark room.

I don't think he knows how much he has helped me. He keeps me sane even in the most hectic situations. There's just this soothing feeling he gives off. It's like a drug that I can't get enough. I can't get enough of him.

I try to keep my mind off the fact I'll be leaving to go back to LA soon. I just want to live in this moment for as long as I can. I want to be around him as much as I possibly can.

He snores softly and rolls over so his back is now facing me. I sigh, rolling over. I watch the ceiling as the fan above us spins. I watch the panels go round and round, trying to fall asleep.

No matter how hard I try I can't go to sleep. I close my eyes, but just lay there. My mind won't stop jumbling around. This happens a lot. I'm actually used to it at this point. But that doesn't mean it isn't annoying.

So, like I normally do since I can't fall asleep, I think of anything. I try to imagine scenarios in my head that I know won't happen in real life. I imagine having an argument with my sister about her blaming me for taking her sunglasses. Which I would deny, even though I would have taken them. I chuckle softly to myself at the scene I just created.

Then I imagine Niall and I sitting some where, maybe a beach? I like beaches so it will be a beach. I would be laying on a beach towel and he would be standing in front of me, begging me to get in the water. I then would turn down his offer and he would pick me up and carry me to the ocean. I smile to myself.

Suddenly, an arm wraps around my waist. Niall pulls my body closer to him so that my side is pressed against his chest. I roll over so that my back is now against his chest. Body heat overwhelms me. But it's cozy and an amazing feeling. I smile once more and try closing my eyes once more.

This time I feel myself doze off into a long and long overdue sleep.

The next morning I wake up to the sound of cabinets slamming shut from downstairs. I smile a little knowing that is my Niall. My Niall. I like that.

Reluctantly, I roll out of bed and to the ground. I crawl off the floor and to the door. I keep thinking about the little scene I imagined about Niall and I. Should I tell him about it? He would probably find it just as funny as I do.

I nearly tumble down the stairs when I hear Niall shout, "Theo come here!"

My eyebrows furrow together as I turn the corner. Niall is standing in front of small toddler in the kitchen. The toddler giggles and runs, well waddles, off in the other direction. Niall lets out a groan.

I clear my throat which grabs his attention. He smiles, "Morning."

"Good morning. But uh," I pause as the toddler runs around my legs, "Why is there a toddler running around our-your house?"

His smile falters a bit as I almost called it our house but it quickly returns to his lips, "Oh! That's Theo," he says as Theo waddles by, "He's my brothers kid. He asked me to watch him. And I didn't think you would mind."

"I don't mind." I smile.

"Good, because we're stuck with him." Niall laughs grabbing Theo and holds him with one arm. Theo giggles and starts wiggling around. You can definitely see that they're related. Both of them have striking blue eyes and a round face.

"He's cute." I say taking a few steps so that I'm standing in front of Niall.

"Yeah I know, he's a cool kid. When he's not being annoying." Niall blows a puff of air to the kids face, making him laugh. Niall puts Theo back on the floor. "I was trying to make him breakfast, but as you saw..."

"I'll help. Just give me a job and I'll do it." I say saluting him like they do in the military.

Niall laughs, "I hope you know what you're getting yourself into."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So here's an update! So I'm thinking that this will have three or four more chapters left.

But Diall babysitting Theo aw! :)

Let me know what you think!

Comment, vote, and follow

Stay Strong.

~Lexi W.