Chapter 24

As soon as we walked through the door, Niall was attacked by my mother. She had her arms wrapped tightly around him and he chuckled, hugging her back.

"Niall, I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, Lisa. Actually, I think I've missed you a bit more than I've missed your daughter."

She pulled back and glared at him.

"I would hope not."

Niall's face instantly changed when he thought she didn't get the joke. My mom winked at him and he immediately relaxed, knowing she was joking as well. We walked into the living room and sat down on the couches. My mom frowned realizing someone was missing.

"Where's Amy?"

"She went home to get things sorted out."

My mom nodded but still had a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry Mom, she'll be fine."

Niall looked up confused and decided to speak up.

"What exactly happened with Amy?"

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Family problems."

I smiled weakly at him hoping he would drop it. I didn't want to tell Niall something Amy wouldn't want getting out. She already disliked him enough with the fact that ever since I've met him, I've kept my distance from her. I didn't want to start anymore drama with them two. He looked at me and sighed.

"And you guys have made up, yeah?"

I nodded and he smiled pulling me closer to him. My mom smiled at the action.

"So Niall, how were the premieres?"

The smile on his face instantly grew and I knew all drama with Amy was forgotten.

"It was incredible! It's amazing all the people that showed up to see our movie."

"So it's a good movie then?"

A shocked look crossed his features and I laughed making him pout.

"You don't mean to tell me that my own girlfriend hasn't gone to see my movie yet?!"

"That would be completely correct."

He stood up and pulled me up with him, winking at me.

"Then we'll have to change that, won't we?"

"Don't you think it's a little insane to go to the movies with a bunch of fans that love you? You might want to rethink this."

"And don't you think it's a little insane my girlfriend hasn't gone to see her boyfriend's movie yet? She doesn't seem very supportive."

And with that, we were out the door.

We made it all the way to the parking lot without Niall realizing how dumb his idea was. Once he saw all the girls inside with One Direction merchandise on, he started to second guess himself.

"Listen, I know how we can do this. You'll go buy two tickets and run back out here to give me one. Then you'll go in the theater and sit in the very front row that way, when I walk to my seat, I don't have to walk passed everyone. Once everyone's in their seats, I'll get out of the car and go in there."

I laughed and nodded.

"Okay pop star, here we go."

I got out of the car and walked up to the door, turning around and winking at Niall before disappearing into the building. I walked up to the lady at the counter and smiled.