Chapter 5

“Stay for the concert? Who knows when I’ll be seeing you next.”

I looked over at Niall, seeing his eyes filled with hope. I nodded not able to say no to him even if I wanted to.

“Yeah my mom’s not expecting us home until late tonight anyways.”

He nodded and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. Before I knew it, we were walking out on the stage. I looked around and noticed the thousands of seats open, just waiting to be filled.

“It’s crazy how they’re all here to see me. I would have never thought in a million years that this would be my life. It’s like the stuff that you read about in magazines and see on TV. I still can’t grasp the fact that I have one of those lives now. ”

I laughed and looked up at him.

“It’s nice to have celebrities like you and the boys. You don’t let the money or the girls get to your head. You’re still the 5 guys from the UK that auditioned for the XFactor just because you wanted to sing. I wish there were more like you that stay grounded and remember where they come from.”

“I’ll never change. Now where do you want to sit? You get to choose out of this whole auditorium.”

“I want to be on the floor, center stage but not first row. I don’t want to take someone’s spot who has never seen you guys before.”

He looked over at me and chuckled to himself. I shot him a confused look with a frown.

“Nothing, you’re just adorable.”

I blushed and looked down while he kept laughing. He walked back over to me, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

“Come on; let’s go get your ticket.”

“Is Austin going to watch with me?”

“He can if he wants but I’m not sure he wants to sit there for hours with all these screaming girls. He can stay backstage with us and then when we go on, he can go hang out with 5 Seconds of Summer. They’re pretty cool lads as well.”

I laughed and reached up, ruffling his hair.

“You little fan girl, you.”

He looked over at me confused, fixing his hair. I laughed and looked at him like he was crazy.

“Oh come on, you’ve never seen the girls tweeting you about this? You’re the biggest 5SOS fan there is! You’re always wearing their merchandise and tweeting things about them. It’s the fandoms joke about you guys. I’m shocked you’ve never heard of it, with your whole craicalaic undercover thing going on.”

He looked at me with wide eyes.

“You know about that?!”

I scoffed.

“Please, half the world knows about that.”

He shook his head, eyes still wide. I laughed at him, leaning into his side. A smile instantly found its way to his face as he wrapped his arm tighter around my waist, looking down at me. I looked from his face to his arm.

“A bit handsy for being the first time meeting each other, uh?”

He rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me, maneuvering me around the crowds of people. We finally got to wherever Niall was taking us and smiled when he saw a computer with a bunch of numbers on it. He talked to a few guys and looked over at me smiling before handing me a ticket.

“Row 2, you’re dead center. Couldn’t have found you better tickets if I tried.”

I smiled and leaned over, kissing him on the cheek.