Chapter 13

I stoop up and turned around hugging the girl that had just made me look beautiful.

“Thank you so much.”

“No, thank you. It was great finally being able to curl hair for once.”

“Are you telling me Harry’s hair is naturally like that?”

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“I’m Lou, if you ever need anything; you know where to find me.”

“Wherever the boys are right?”

“You know it, but here, give me your phone.”

I grabbed it off the table and handed it to her. She smiled and grabbed it, typing a few things before handing it back to me.

“If you ever want to talk, just give me a ring.”

I nodded and hugged her again. She walked away and I went into the bathroom where the full body mirror was.

Judge me, but I’m still a teenage girl at heart. I finally found a pose I thought looked cute and snapped a picture. I chose a filter on instagram and uploaded it, adding a caption that read

Imperfection is Beauty

I then ventured out to find Niall. I finally found Paul and he showed me where Niall’s room was.

I walked down the hall and found the room before knocking. Niall was on the phone, mid-sentence when he opened the door. Right when he saw me he stopped talking and his mouth dropped open slightly.

I giggled quietly and he snapped out of it, hanging up the phone after mumbling an I’ll talk to you later.

“You look breathtaking, Tess. You know every time I see you, I think of how nobody could be more gorgeous than you but every time I see you, you just get prettier and it just blows my mind.”

I blush rose to my cheeks and I took in his appearance.

“As much as I know you want to stand here and stare at me, you aren’t even dressed yet and we leave here in ten minutes.”

He laughed and nodded, motioning me in. I swiftly walked, managing to not trip in my heels.

Niall got dressed quickly and we all met down in the lobby. We all got in cars, ending up having to take three.

As we were driving my phone lit up and I looked at it, seeing a notification from instagram. I opened it up to see the picture I had taken already had 150 likes on it. I saw there were at least ten comments from my friends saying how pretty I looked. I commented back thanking them and they all replied about how much they missed me.

I rolled my eyes at that because if they honestly missed me that much, they would make an effort to hang out with me. A new comment popped up and I blushed reading it.

Perfection is beauty as well, because I’m looking at it.

I looked up to meet Niall’s gaze, turning redder when I realized he commented that on my picture and all my friends were probably reading it.

My phone instantly started buzzing and I rolled my eyes looking down at it. My friend Amy’s name flashed across the screen, the one I had gone to the concert with. She was basically my only really close friend and we had about a half hour before we got to the awards so I felt like a bitch if I didn’t answer it.

I shot Niall a look and put the phone up to my ear causing me to go deaf. All I heard was screaming.

“ARE WE NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THAT COMMENT, TESSA!? HE FUCKING CALLED YOU PERFECT. HE FUCKING COMMENTED ON YOUR INSTAGRAM PICTURE, WHY ARENT YOU FREAKING OUT?!”