Chapter 10

I barely had time to react before he pulled away, looking up at me blushing.

“Uh, sorry, sorry.”

I laughed and looked up at him.

“Ni?”

“Sorry.”

“You said that already.”

“I know, sorry I just.”

The poor guy was a mess, apologizing every two seconds and stuttering, his cheeks red. I decided to end his torture by leaning in and kissing him.

His eyes went wide, but he realized what was happening, closing them. He caressed my cheek with his hand and kissed me back, smiling. I pulled away and he pecked my lips one more time.

“So, care to show me where my room is now?”

I bit my lip and shook my head no. I climbed under the covers and patted the spot next to me. He sighed and stood up, looking down at me.

“Stay, please. Who knows when I’ll see you next…”

He nodded and gripped the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head. I looked away and acted like I was trying to get comfortable. Lord knows what would happen if I were to see him shirtless.

He climbed in next to me and pulled me closer to him by his waist. I flipped so I was facing him. I looked up at him and saw he was on his side, smiling down at me. He kissed my forehead whispering goodnight before pulling me even closer to his chest.

I cuddled up to him and could feel his fingers tracing patterns into my hip where my shirt had ridden up. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to his steady breathing.

I woke up to the feeling of lips on my nose. My eyes fluttered open and I smiled, seeing Niall hovering over me. He kissed my cheek before rolling over, out of bed.

“My flights in an hour and a half so I thought we could go for a coffee run or something before I have to leave.”

I nodded and sat up, stretching.

“Give me ten minutes.”

He nodded, walking out of my room to god knows where. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, laughing at my reflection. My hair was everywhere and I looked like a zombie. That must’ve been a sight for Niall.

I played around with my hair for a bit before just throwing it in a bun. I realized I slept with my contacts in and took them out, slipping my glasses on. I changed into a long sleeve shirt and threw on my favorite pair of skinny jeans before brushing my teeth and walking out of the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs and found Niall watching TV in the living room with Austin. He saw me out of the corner of his eye and looked over, smiling.

“Ready?”

I nodded and he stood up, walking over to me. He wrapped me in a hug and kissed my forehead.

“You look beautiful.”

I blushed and smiled up at him before slipping out of his embrace and throwing on my favorite pair of grey boots. He grabbed my keys and hopped in the driver’s side of the car. I rolled my eyes and got into the passenger side.

“Do you even know where you’re going?”

“Nope, but there’s this super cool thing called a navigation system and it can do wonders.”

I laughed at his sarcasm and put my seat belt on. To be honest, Niall’s never drove me before and I’m kind of scared but then again I trust him enough to know he won’t kill me.