He needed to know about his child and if he didn't want her, then he could leave. Hopefully, he will do that.

No One's POV

On the other room, Sebastian was attending his private investigator's call.

"This was fast," said Sebastian.

"It wasn't hard to find. Everyone in this town knows about the kid. Her name is Sara"

Sebastian's heart was beating very fast. All his emotions were on edge after the recent conversation with his wife. Jordan was not only furious but disgusted by him as well. Sebastian understood her. He knew she was feeling what he would have felt in opposite circumstances.

"Sara Zella Carol. I have a duplicate copy of her birth certificate. According to this document, she is the daughter of Jordan Zella Carol, born 2nd December, 2011. Father's name not mentioned"

Sebastian lost his grip on the phone and sat on the bed. To say he was shocked would be an understatement, he was flabbergasted. He couldn't believe his ears.

Mentally, he calculated the birth of his own child if he/she were alive. Six months, she would be six months old and so was Sara. Sebastian felt like he was having an heart attack. He pulled his hair to stop the pain that was increasing in his heart by the second. He collapsed on the bed and shouted his wife's name.

Jordan came running inside the room and stopped dead when she saw Sebastian's face.

Jordan's POV

He was on his bed, with his hand on his head, pulling his hair mercilessly

He was on his bed, with his hand on his head, pulling his hair mercilessly. I took off my heels and jumped on the bed.

"What happened?"

"You lied. You lied" he continued to say those two words.

"Are you having a panic attack or something?" I asked, completely freaked out.

"How could you lie about this?" He said again.

"Oh God, you are not dying. Are you!" I said afraid and feeling like shit. I shouted for help but he seized my wrist and shut my mouth with his other hand.

"Don't scream. I am fine. I am not dying. I am just ...shocked, very shocked"

I made out from his face that he knew. He knew what I was hiding since months.

"You know about Sara" I spoke, lifting his hand from my mouth.

"Yeah"

"How?" I asked.

I must be sniffing some really strong weed to get enough confidence to ask this question.

"I had a private investigator searching for what you were hiding"

"How dare you?" Okay which weed is that?! how can I be so drugged to ask him that question?

"How dare me? How dare you hide such a huge thing from me? Hiding my own child. That must be punishable by law in some place"

That's when I start to panic. I jumped off the bed and searched for my footwear. Finding my black heels near the door, I start to wear them, only to get grabbed forcibly again.

"You are not going anywhere without my permission. My child will come here because you will call one of your little boyfriends to deliver her here" he had his one hand around my wrist and other around my waist so I didn't have any chance of escape.

"This is why I wasn't telling you, you will take her away!"

"Are you fucking crazy? You hid my child away from me. You told me she was ...how could you?"

"I didn't want to be another burden then. I didn't want to even look at you then"

"Well, now you will look just at me" he picked up his phone from the floor and said, "Call your boyfriend and ask him to bring her here"

My nightmares were finally taking shape before my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Do tell me how you like the chapter and what you are expecting to happen next!
Btw the pictures are from a Turkish show. I don't understand the language but I think it's a great show. The actor is simply hot and the girl is gorgeous.

Dedication - my Bestie RozaLavigne and to all the lovely readers and followers!

Love you guys,
Shyna Cliffe
💞💞💞