-20-

"What did I just hear...?"

"You heard it right, Del, we did it," she glanced at me with guilty eyes.

"So you like him?" I asked unsure-ly.

"I... Um... He didn't really asked me out," she covered her face as she said that.

"WHAT!?!? I will talk with him about that but you do know that he likes you, don't you?" I said pulling her hands away from her face.

"I know... Um, I don't know..." she said muffling her voice.

"Hey, you dumb freak idiot! Entire world knows that he likes you like anything! I don't know what exactly happened between you two but you guys should definitely be together, you know," I playfully gave a punch on her shoulder.

"Um... I don't know. I like him... but... ugh, just help me!" she winced holding my hands in hers.

Another trouble alert. But this was going to be fun.

"Okay, I will," I said reassuring her before she headed back into her own dorm.

I stared at the reflection-like picture of my mother who smiled at me all the night. I hugged the picture and I didn't realize when I fell asleep with her.

It was another cold winter with regular classes starting off from the day.

I was planning on calling Zaff during the lunch and talking about him asking out Sarah but before I could do anything, I think he asked her out already and they were all so clingy and lovey-dovey all the while suddenly.

"So now what happened?" I asked Sarah before the dinner.

"Um, so he asked me out this morning and I said yes,"

"That was quick! So he finally made out of the friendzone!" I hugged Sarah in excitement who chuckled in return. "So tell me your story with Ted. I almost forgot about you two," she stated.

"Well, there was nothing between us,"

"But I thought you tried ignoring him all the day. We had common potions class with them and you didn't even look at him, why?" she asked suspiciously while dragging the last word long enough to make me more hesitant.

I had already began with the ignoring session. It of course hurt me more than anything, but he had to get used to without me before he would come to know about my truth. But whom should I tell this to?

I felt terrible because I was trying to hide the truth even from Sarah.

"Can we talk about it some other time?" I said pleadingly. She kept quiet for some time but gave in. "Fine. But you're gonna tell everything soon, okay?"

"Sure," I said with my voice full of guilt.

"Can I ask you something?" I started. I needed to let this secret out in front of at least someone, I decided.

"Huh?"

"You do know who is Voldemort, right?"

"Who wouldn't know him? Even the followers of him feared him. He was the most feared wizard of all. But why you asking me this?"

"Have your family ever gotten into trouble because of him?"

"Hm, my father was kind of forced to join him and my father wasn't the rebellion type so he just joined the dark force. He is in Azkaban right now for that. And mom remarried but oh, well, I don't think I ever faced anything bad but may be mom might have. But like seriously, why is this question all of a sudden? Like out of the blue?"

"If Voldemort had a da... son, and if you knew him, what would you do?"

"Another noseless freak? No bloody way! But did he rape someone? Why are you asking these question?"

Her random statement froze me in the spot.

Rape...

Could it be possible that I'm daughter of a raped victim?

"Do you think it is possible that he actually raped someone...?" I asked her with shaky voice.

"Well, it might be possible. What if he wanted to keep his blood alive after all? But I hope there is no any children of him. That would be terrible," she shivered as if that was the worst nightmare.

But yes, this is the worst nightmare.

"But why are you asking this..." she trailed off in the middle. "Wait,"

I looked at her to say something to hear what she might have come up with.

"Did you find out about someone who is the son of the Voldemort? Your expression says that, you know! Who is it? Oh lord! Is it Ted? Is he the son of the Voldemort all these time? But if that was the case, he must have been sorted into Slytherin, but oh, wait..."

"NO!" I cut her off from her random thoughts by yelling aloud.

"No, he isn't the son of Voldemort," I said.

"Then why are you crying over this? What's the matter? And all these sudden questions?"

"It's me,"

"It's you? What do you mean?"

"I'm the daughter of the Voldemort,"

Sorry for slow uploads now a days. I decided to concentrate more on studies so I will be uploading stories once in a week and that is on Saturday. All the updates from now on will be on Saturday so bear with it.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you like the story!

Toodles! :)

___SNICKERS___