-19-

"Let's go," I boarded the train with Ted after waving to Lily who didn't let her hand rest any second. I hugged everyone and kissed Lily on the cheeks before heading to the train.

"Bye Dolphin!" She said with eyes full of tears which squeezed my heart like anything.

I went into an empty compartment as the train started to move and Ted followed me soon after.

"Del, hey, you will be okay," he sat beside me and hugged me sideways as I started to cry. "I'm betraying her..." I winced. That was true. I was lying to her.

"You're not betraying," he said softly. "I am never gonna see her again but then I made a fake promise, I'm such a bad..."

"Shh, there's no one so much kind like you," he hugged me tighter letting my tears soak into his shirt.

"I might never see you again too," I said in whisper.

"Even if you go far away, we will be in contact. May be it would be hard to meet again but still, we can be in contact, right? There's even this muggle gadgets that will keep us in contact," he said stroking my hair from the back constantly.

Only if this was true...

Only if I could stay like this forever...

For the entire eternity...

But the reality was harsh. I was going to break everything. Everyone. Soon.

We arrived at Hogwarts and went to our own dorms. Soon after, Sarah came into the dorm and as soon as she saw me, we both ran to crash into each other. "It's been so LONG!!!" she screamed and squeezed me into a tight hug.

"So freaking long!" I hugged her back.

After like ages, we finally repelled ourselves from the hug and plopped into the bed.

"So how was your holiday?" she asked and I gulped. Should I tell the truth to her? What if even she had a bad past because of the father of mine.

"It was great. I met with Ted's families. He is not really related with blood but Mr. Potter is his godfather it seems,"

"Harry Potter? Wow! That's cool! You met him? Did you touch him?" she started her fangirl session and I just glared at her.

"Sarah, for god sake he is married and has children!" I snapped at her dreamy eyes.

"Who cares! He is still so handsome, he is my dream person," she said denying to believe the truth that she got no chance at all and I just sighed at my idiotic friend.

"Well, his daughter likes me like anything. And she calls me dolphin," I chuckled and she finally came out of her dreamy eyes.

"Really? That's so cute! I must call you that, Dolphin," she said with a wink. "Stop it. It sounded cute from her but not from your mouth, okay," I playfully pushed her and we had some crazy pillow fight soon before the dinner and we erupted into fits of laughter.

There was still some more time for dinner so I took the picture gifted by Ted out to show everyone in the family and describe them.

"They seem so much fun!" Sarah said with envy in her voice.

"You must had fun too, didn't you?" I nudged her on the way to the common room and before she could say anything, we saw Zaff and I rushed to hug him. But then... There was something weird.

There was something weird between Zaff and Sarah. I compared their faces and Sarah constantly blushed while Zaff just scratched the back of his neck.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked while wriggling my brows at both of them.

"Nothing, really," Sarah said and pulled me by my hand ignoring the presence of Zaff there.

"Sarah, I know there's something wrong between you two," I said after we were out of reach of any people.

"Shh, I will tell you once we are back in the dorm," she whispered making me more and more curious.

What could have gone wrong between them?

Did Zaff asked her out and did she turned him down and friendzoned him? Or was it something else...?

I was so curious till the dinner was over.

"So tell me what was in between you two," I started as soon as she settled down on my bed comfortably.

"Okay so remember I invited you and Zaff in my place for the Christmas?"

"Yeah, but I'm sorry I couldn't make it... Wait, is it my fault...?" My eyes widened at the thought.

"No, no. That's okay, you were with Ted. Um, so you went with him so it was just... um... it was just him and me, you know?" she said with her cheeks burning bright red.

"Wait, I mean, you guys going out?" I said excitedly.

"Um, just listen to me first," she said uncomfortably shifting in the bed.

"Yeah, continue," I said and kept silent as she began further.

"Yeah so... We were like friendly as always all those days," she started.

"That's so boring!" I winced.

"Delphi!"

"Okay, I'm listening,"

"So, we were normal. Until something happened in the Christmas," she mumbled.

"Um... what? What exactly happened?"

"Don't take it wrong, but we were just tickling each other, I swear. I never mean to give in," she said while turning her face into deep red.

"Just say it clearly!" I said after I was irritated by the riddle she was telling me.

"Um, we did it," she said in her lowest voice possible even after there was only us.

"Did what?" I said and then realized what she meant.

"Wait... Did you just say that you guys had..."

"Yeah, I lost my virginity to him,"

WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST HEAR!?

So... I decided to put in some drama here. So hope you guys like this story by now ;)

See you in the next chapter!