-8-

I was too nervous when I got off the Hogwarts Express at the Kings Cross Station. I looked around as Teddy waited for someone with both our carts in front of us. He told someone was going to come with a car.

After few minutes of waiting, a middle age red hair man rushed towards us with hair set in very weird manner. "Sorry I am late," he huffed and roughly combed down his hair. "You must be Delphini?" he looked down at me after sharing a hug with Teddy and I nervously smiled back at him and nodded.

"Well, you don't seem much of a bad person just like Ted always mentioned," he smiled and continued, "I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley," I shook hand with him as he offered. "I'm Delphini Rowle, Ted might have told already though," I looked up at Ted who was very tall for his age. Forget about truck, puberty hit him like rocket.

Mr. Weasley offered to pushed my cart for me and Teddy pushed of his own so I just decided to walk behind them like a tail. He had a beautiful purple car in which I could clearly see my own reflection. "It's a secret that I borrowed Harry's car until I say that myself, got it?" He whispered to Teddy earning a chuckle from both of us. Seems like it will be fun Christmas here.

"Hey, Teddy! Welcome home!" A kind granny with partially white hair pulled him into a hug as soon as we entered in an apartment. It was very spooky from outside but it was much joyful and colorful from inside. "You must be Delphini!" She exclaimed happily and hugged me too.

What could be reason behind me avoided for being invited here when everyone is so joyful around here? I wondered but I decided I would never ask that to anyone.

"Make yourself comfortable," another red haired woman entered in the living room space and smiled at me. "I'm Ginny Potter by the way. And this is my mother," she pointed at the granny who already disappeared into the kitchen.

"Ron, I saw your old fat car in the garage, did you take ours?" she stormed into where Mr. Weasley went without even waiting for me to say anything. I just chuckled how this place was full of joy and happiness.

"You look happy," Teddy said and looked at me. "Everyone is so cheerful and joyful, they make me happy," I giggled at him. "They surely are," he said but slowly his smile faded away. I wonder what was bothering him.

"Anyway, come with me, I will show you your room," he said and pulled my hand. He led me to the upstairs and in a room. "Wow, looks like you're gonna be in here too," I chuckled when I saw the trunk he brought with him. "Guess wrong one," he said nervously and chuckled and took me to the opposite room. "I don't come here very often so... I live with my grandma, if you remember. She is admitted in St Mungo right now or we would visit my grandma's place first," he explained I flashed a sad smile. "I hope she will get fine soon,"

"She just got a bone crack but she is too old so she is getting all the attentions but I'm sure she is strong as hell and it is nothing," he smiled genuinely.

"So this is your room," he opened up into a room where my stuffs were already piled up in a corner and a medium sized bed with white laced bed cover took most of the space in the room and there was a not so big sized antique closet which would perfectly fit all the clothes I had with me and an antique dressing table with a small brown chair. "This is so perfect," I breathed out which I didn't know I was holding in.

"I'm glad you like it. I'm sure all the credits goes to Aunt Ginny," he said admiring the room when suddenly a paper bird flew in followed by a sharp yell of a young girl, "GIVE ME BACK MY BIRDIE!!!" the voice said and came running into the room.

She was a little girl with red hair and big frown. Well, that was just a temporary expression. "Have you seen my birdie?" she said looking around the room. "Come here," another voice which belonged to a boy with brownish hair who seemed to be a much older than the girl said and the bird which was hiding under the dressing table came out into his open hand. "She's mine!!!" the girl shouted and chased the boy out of the room.