-7-

"So how was your holidays?" I asked as Sarah took a distance from our hug. "It was great! And tell me how did you spent your Christmas?"

I explained her about my completely boring Christmas with no one around.

I tried to figure out who gifted me the book but the entire year was not enough for me to figure it out. I was quite good at all the subjects and confident about my knowledge so I was quite surprised at myself when I failed to gain any knowledge about my parents or the sender of the book.

A few years passed by and I was now in my fifth year. Every year passing without any single clue about my parents...

"Hey, so would you come with me in the Christmas this year too?" Sarah said munching on her every flavor beans. "Umm, I got cake! This is yumm," she said with a moan and I chuckled for that. "Food porn, not bad," Zaff watched Sarah as she was closing her eyes. She opened her eyes wide and stared back at him. "Go away!" She randomly threw a cushion that was lying peacefully on the couch until it got grabbed by her.

I chuckled at these two childish couple. They never admitted they liked each other but I'm sure they're gonna make cutest couple in the school. Zaff actually shows that he likes her but Sarah is never ready to admit about her feeling. I sigh at them feeling like a third wheel as they laugh around. Finally the cushion hits some innocent fourth year student in the common room and they stop.

"So are you coming with me this year too?" Sarah asked while sitting back on the place in front of me and combing her hair with her thin fingers. "I think so. It will be fun!" I grinned at her. "Can I come too? I will cook for you and just watch the food porn," Zaff said and I laughed. "No! You're not invited!!" Sarah said yet giggling at his comment.

Last year, first time ever in my life I left Hogwarts for Christmas to spend at Sarah's place and her family treated me like their own and that was so damn fun! I would never think of any other plan if I get invited over at her place again.

"You cant take away Delph from me then. I will be bored here," he sighed. "You will have your family and Delph both leaving me all alone, not fair," he made a hilarious pout face leaving both of us laughing our ass off. He was not so very frank in the beginning but when we came to know about each other, I found out that he was quite funny type.

"Okay, you're invited," Sarah said wiping away her tear of laugh. "Hah, I knew you cant resist me," he smirked at her and he placed his palm in the air for high five and I did. "You both are criminal minded,"

"Of course 'cause we are your friends," I said with a wink while she rolled her eyes. "Now let's go for dinner," she stood up with us following her behind. "Sure princess," Zaff said in teasing manner as we headed to the common room exit.

We headed to the great hall until I got stopped. I turned to look at the very tall figure. "Ted," I smiled at him and Sarah nudged me with elbow. "We are just friends," I whispered at her with lowest voice possible and turned back to Teddy. I sure said that he was just my friend but I do admit that I liked him but I am sure he just took me as a friend.

"Can I talk to you a bit?" he asked me and looked at Zaff and then to Sarah. "Of course, she is all yours," I stepped on Zaff's foot for his comment. He just smirked at me and left both of us alone escorting Sarah to the great hall.

"Okay, so what is it?" I turned back to Teddy who was very nervous and I noticed his hair turning pastel blue. We had found out that he was also a Metamorphmagus. But he had a habit of turning his hair into pastel blue without his own notice when he was nervous. I giggled at him and he noticed about his hair too and chuckled before explaining.

"Well, I actually convinced about you to my god father, Harry Potter, remember? Yeah so he is finally convinced that you're harmless and he and other relatives of mine actually agreed for you to come over. So would you like to spend Christmas at my place?" he said whilst scratching the back of his neck. "That sounds great!" I squealed completely forgetting about Sarah's invitation over her place and embraced him into tight hug for the over excitement.

"Uh, sorry 'bout that," I said and nervously pulled apart and smiled at him. "So you're in?"

"Absolutely!" I grinned at him and he smiled back to me. "Great. So catch you later," he said and we settled in our own house table.

"Um, so I am not coming with you guys," I explained about Teddy's invitation while both of them listened carefully. Sarah grinned playfully at the end. "So you guys will be together," she said and nudged. "And so will we," Zaff said and hold onto Sarah's arm which was shrugged off very soon. "So now Delphi is gonna be at Teddy's place so there's no reason you're coming over," Sarah said flickering her hair in the air.

"C'mon, Delph isn't the reason," he frowned at Sarah but she just pretended to be deaf at the moment and turned back to me. "Give me every details with him except for when you guys will be in bed!" Sarah said with a wink.

"Yuck!!!" I and Zaff said together. "We aren't like that anyway," I huffed.

But somewhere in my mind, I actually felt some weird tingle as she said that. So I do like him really. But... does he like me back...?

Thank you so much for making 200+ views on this book! I haven't been updating this story very often and I'm sorry about that.

It is very short vacation again but I don't think I will be updating much due to my busy schedule and some medical problems.

I uploaded this chapter from mobile so there might be many errors as compared to other chapters. It will be kind of you if you point it out so that I can improve and correct them :)

Thanks for reading and I really hope you like this story. Tell me about what you feel!

See ya!

___SNICKERS___