Chapter 2

A boy with brown hair and green eyes peered down at Percy. "Y'know, you're not that good at hiding." He offered Percy a hand to get up Percy accepted it.
A large black dragon peered over the strangers shoulder. It had feline like features and green eyes. Percy eyed it, scared it might attack. He slowly fixed his gaze on the person.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"You don't know who I am? Well I'm the mighty Hiccup of course!" The black dragon snorted. "Fine, not THAT mighty but I'm well known around here." Hiccup corrected himself.
"Well where's 'here'?" Percy inquired.
Hiccup looked confused. "You must have hit your head hard. You landed on Berk."
Percy checked behind his back, thinking there might be another dragon or something. "Can we go somewhere else? I sort of dislike standing alone in a random forest, with no weapon or anything." Hiccup nodded and started to walk away, dragon at his heels.
   Percy followed him, noting his strange attire. He was wearing a leather and iron outfit with..what were those? Tiny gears? Percy didn't understand why this Hiccup character didn't just enchant his regular armor or something.
    Hiccup led Percy to a long bridge. His black dragon seemed excited. "Calm down bud." Hiccup directed.
    "Your dragons name is Bud?" Percy asked.
   "No, his name is Toothless. I mean, why can't I call my bud my bud though?"
   "Fair point." I started to walk across the bridge. On the far side was a decently sized village, with many small homes. Dragons were flying around, eating from troughs or playing. A few had other people riding on them.
   Hiccup led the son of Poseidon to a
cabin near the biggest building, which seemed to be some sort of mess hall.  He opened the door to let Percy in.
    "Sooo..where is this place and who are you guys?" Hiccup facepalmed.
    "We have much to talk about."