The Last Tears | Taehyung

Start from the beginning

We walked and ended up sitting on one of the benches at the park.

"Where's your parents?" I can't help myself for being a bit curious.

"They divorced past 3 months. My mom left me and my dad alone. But now,I live with halmeoni..because my dad died last month. Lung problem or something. I don't really know."

He smiled sadly.

"Oh,I'm sorry to hear that." I assured him.

"Gwenchana. Where's yours?" He asked.

"They're at home. I was here to buy some ice cream because my mom gave me some money as reward for helping her gardening this morning." I grinned.

"But,I was eating it.." He felt guilt

"Oh! No..don't be guilty. Ahahahaha,it's fine. You need it more than me. It's fine. " I smiled.

He nodded and finished the ice cream.

"I'm (y/n) by the way." I stated

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He replied

I nodded and we talked a bit for a while. Untill I excused myself to go home as it was getting darker. We bid a goodbye and headed home.

And that was my first meet with him. Untill this one day,he was transfered to my school,and even to my class. We ended up from being classmate,to deskmate,and finally to bestfriend.

We did everything together. I mean it. EVERYTHING.

But all those bestfriend thing were slowly faded as we stepped into high school. He made a lot of friends and became kinda popular among the students because of his friendly attitude and his breathtaking face.

Meanwhile me? I'm bad at socializing. That's why I only had Taehyung as my one and only friend.

And finally it all stopped since last year. I have no idea why but he was totally ignored my existence. And he got along with MinJae and his the rest of friends.

Months after,I found out that he dated Haera. Somehow,there's a pang of hurt deep down in my heart. But I choose to ignore.

MinJae's the bully. Meanwhile me,the loner since my bestfriend found someone cooler than me to be friend with.

Last summer,MinJae and his friends started to bully me. Including,Taehyung. They always beat me up.But Taehyung did the worst. He treated me like we've never met before and acted like we didn't know each other. He treated me like I was his biggest enemy.

Past 6 months,my parents died in a plane crash. I was miserable. Total mess. I was alone. Taehyung wasn't there to comfort me like he always did when we were kids.

Instead,he even bragged about it and made fun of my parents a week after their death. He told me that they died early because they can't handle taking care of the huge embarassment of the family,which is me. I was lost in tears.

I lived alone in my parents' house since then. I've been working at this one cafe for about 5 months now; to afford some meals and to pay the bills.

I was on my own all alone.

But then,last month..Taehyung didn't came to school for like 2 weeks. My homeroom teacher explained that he was absent because he was taking care of his grandmother who got warded because her heart's getting weaker and it made her so hard to breath.

They said that they were waiting for the doctor's result,either a surgery was needed or not.

Days after,Taehyung came to school. His face was gloomy. Of course he's worried about his grandmother. She's the only one he had in this whole world.