Special Chapter

It was a bright and normal day here in the town of Kuoh. Everyone seemed to be having a wonderful day....

Except for....

~~~~~~~

"RAYNARE! Get me more Total Warhammer's! Were about to run out!" Alaster ordered the fallen angel as he scanned a Ps4 box.

"Son of a bitch, everything's going fast!" Commented Raynare as she went to the back to get some more

"Well according to Alaster, It's Black Friday" spoke Mittelt who was sorting a shelf

"Yeah, alot of people go buy stuff that are reducted price" said Kalawarner

"Its crazy how this escalated quickly" said Raynare who was coming out from the back. It was indeed! It started normally at first but then, Chaos came along and had to just fuck up everything. People started crowding in trying to get the good stuff before it runs out, and Alaster had bring out his Machine gun that he hides under the table for a fight for a Xbox one box happened.

"Oh good lord!" Said Alaster packing a Skylander box into a bag "I bet things aren't that bad in other places"

~~~~~~

"Forget what I said, Its horrible" Muttured Alaster to himself as he walked down a street in New York. Things are even more hectic here than back home. So hectic that Trihexa would be proud. People are beating each other, robbing the store, Fighting over stuff and... is that guy seriously trying to take a something from a 15 year old? How fuckin low.

Alaster was about to engage the guy when suddenly something whizzed by his head. The object then embedded itself into the robber's head killing him ajd letting the 15 year old escape. Alaster got close to the body and looked at the object stuck on the guy's head.

It was a card

"I wouldn't touch that If I were you" said a voice behind him. Alaster turned his head around to see a man in a Red trenchcoat and black and green clothing staring right at him, a playing card in his hand

"You think a simple playing card scares me?" Responded Alaster

"Not when it explodes" retorted the man

"Ha whatever" responded Alaster "What brings you here to me unless your ain't picking on a fight now aren't you"

"Relax Pinkie eye" the man said sarcastically as he went and took the card out of the man's head. Alaster's eye twitch in annoyance.

"Besides, the chap stole my wallet" he continued on as he pulled a brown wallet from the man's pockets "What he doesn't know is that I placed a tracker on it" He showed alaster the 'tracker' which is a joker card.

"Nice piece of tech" commented Alaster

"Thanks"

"So what a guy like you doing on a fine, hectic and chaotic day like this?" He asked the man

"Oh, just buying stuff for my girlfriend, and also a few errands here and there, and yeah such a hectic day isn't it?"

The man's comment was proven even more when the sound of broken glass is heard

"Well, seems that we are in the wrong side of the neighborhood" Alaster said

"More the like wrong place to spend a black friday. You should see Ireland. So organised and calm with theirs instead of this category 5 shitstorm here"

"Say whats your name?" Alaster asked the man "I like ya, not in a Gay way! But like friends way!"

The man rolled his eyes at the man's behaviour

"Archus. Archus Lefebvre"

And so, Alaster and Archus soent their black friday playing the arcade, beating muggers up, buying stuff and even playing poker for a while.....

With Archus beating Alaster everytime despite Alaster's childish whines and 'Thats not fair!' And 'How is this possible! I have better luck!'.

Archus response: "You just can't beat this"

By the end of the day, Archus and Alaster parted ways with Alaster going back to his dimension, unknowingly to Archus and Archus teleporting back to Kuoh

End

I know Really short but hey, its Black Friday

Anyways, don't forget to leave a comment

Also if your a warhammer fan, please have a read of my Warhammer story.