Chapter 6

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Uuuggghh...."

*beep* *beep*

"...... fuck... SAKE!"

*crack*

*beep* *beeuuup.....*

Alaster rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes as he got up from his bed. He looked at his window. It was morning. Alaster groaned. He hate mornings! Groaning in annoyance, he slowly got out of bed and made his way to his shower. After getting a shower, he then went to get dressed. Putting on his clothes from yesterday, he went to go downstairs to get his breakfast. Once he was in the kitchen, he went on to cook something for himself, and his new house guest. He decided to cook some Irish breakfast, and with that in mind, he started cooking.

A few minutes passed and soon after he finished one plate of Irish breakfast, Viser walked into the kitchen/dining room.

"W-where am I" Viser asked groggily, rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes. Her mind was still in sleep mode and is adjusting itself to wake up.

"I see your awake, Viser" Alaster said, eyeing the still sleepy woman. It was at his voice, did Viser truly woke up.

"M-m-m-master!" Viser stuttered, realizing who was in front of her. She immediately got onto her knees and bowed at him.
"Forgive me for not greeting you properly, ple-"

She would have said more, if it wasnt for Alaster who cut her off.

"Its fine Viser, its fine. Here" Alaster gave her, her breakfast "dig in"

"Thank you master"

"Uugghh, call me Alaster"

Once Alaster's brrakfast was done, they both ate their food in silence.

"Say, master..."

"Yes?"

"Can I ask you a few things?"

"Fire away"

"Umm, what do you meant by, me not being a devil anymore?"

"Not. A reincarnated Devil anymore". Alaster corrected. He should have said it correctly yesterday. Oh well, we all make mistake sometimes.

"What I did, was just taking out your evil piece, making you no longer a part of your old master's peerage. You, now serve me. Understood"

Viser nodded in understandment.
"Anything else, you wanna ask me?"

"Why. Why did you make me your servant, no, better question, why did you choose me to be your servant?"

"As I said before, you have potential, but it is your lust and bloodlust that prevents you from achieving that potential, and you know the rest".

Viser nodded once again in understandment, before something else came into mind.

"Wait, you said you wanted humanity to rise to the top. How are you gonna do that?"

Alaster smiled. "A-a-ah" Alasters says, waving a finger at Viser "spoilers"

Viser pouted, but accepted it. She knew that her master would not reveal or say about everything that he has planned, but in time he would.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"Firstly, I am are going to train you in your new powers. I have already sent a clone of mine to deal with my shop".

"Shop?"

"Yes, I own a shop myself. Now enough said, finish your breakfast and meet me outside for your training". With that said, Alaster got up and placed his now empty plate in the seat he went up to the bathroom to brush his teeth, leaving Viser to finish her food before following her master upstairs.