Chapter 13

"Please come again!" Exclaimed Alaster in an ethusiastic tone as he was waved foodbye to another customer. Ahhh, easy life, easy money lol.

"It appears that its lunch time" said Raynare, looking at the clock as she came out of the back with a box of Ps4 games inside

"Really?" Alaster asked Raynare, in which she nodded

"Wow, time really does fly by"

"Ummm, dont you have time bending powers?"

"Yes I do"

"And your saying that, because?"

"Because Time really does fly by"

"....... Forget I said that" spoke Raynare as she placed the box on the floor next to the Ps4 games section.

"Anyways, are we going to that meeting of yours with the devils?" Raynare reminded Alaster, who nodded

"Yep! Cant miss an oppurtunity to make some new friends" he smiled, whilst Raynare rolled her eyes. Her master is obviously might either prank'em so hard or do something stupid, which he might actually do.

Xxxxxxx

"This is there school yeah?" Alaster asked Raynare as he, Raynare and Viser stood outside the gates of Kuoh Academy

"Yes master, this is where we are suppose to meet them" said Viser, looking at Alaster "Also are you sure, its a good idea to bring me along?"

"Don't worry" Alaster said "If they even think about it....lets just say a certain hermaphrodite god from another dimension would like to meet them" {1}

"A god from another dimension?" Raynare questioned

"A story for another time" said Alaster, ending the conversation. With that said, Alaster and his servants went into the school grounds, to find the group of devils and to have their meeting with them, and to prevent people raising eyebrows here and there while they search for them, Alaster cast a invisibility barrier around themselves so that the students and staff would not see them while they search. After a few minutes, they had finally arrived at their destination; a three story building, with the third story serving as a clock-tower. It is painted white in color with a black roof with vines creeping up to the second story, giving the look of a haunted house (in Alaster's twisted and fucked up mind, a not so scary haunted house at all)

"This is the place?" Alaster asked Viser

"It is"

"This place is a disgrace of a haunted house, wish I can tear it down and replace it with something more scarier"

"Don't you have reality bending powers?" Raynare reminded him

"Of course I do, just that I cant do that stuff anymore" replied Alaster, earning raised eyebrows from Raynare and Viser

"And why not?" It was Viser who said this

"To be exact, most of my powers were robbed" Alaster's statement caused them to widen their eyes in shock at what their master had said. Him!? His powers robbed!? But who-

"Another story for another time" spoke Alaster, as if he could read their minds. With that said Alaster made his way to the door of the building followed by his two servants.

It was when they reached the door, did Alaster raised his hand behind him, telling them to stop.

"Whats wrong?" Viser asked Alaster, but Alaster turned to her and told her to shush as he placed his ear on the door.

"For the last time Riser, I'm not marrying you!"

"For the final time, Rias, Riser bears the reputation of the house of Phenex, smearching our name is unexceptionable"