Chapter 15

Quick notice: In this chapter, there will be clues, as to wjat my next, next Story; Across Dimensions, will be about. (Warning spoilers)

The next day

"That will be 28 ryo, sir" said Raynare from behind the counter.

"Hows things over there, Raynare?" Alaster asked Raynare. He was on his Samsung S5 at the moment.

"Things are ok over here, boss" answered Raynare, not wanting to call her master, master in front of everyone present in the store.

"Good. Kalawarner and Viser, should be back with more of them Overwatch games".

Raynare nodded, as she resumed her job behind the counter. Meanwhile, Alaster was watching something on his phone, a few minutes passed before Alaster suddenly screamed

"NOOOOOO!"

Alaster fell to his knees.

"WHY ROOSTER TOOTH! WHYYY! WAS THIS PLANNED! IF IT WAS THEN FUCK YOU MOUNTY OUM!"
Alaster then noticed everyone looking at him weirdly. Alaster quickly got up and coughed in his hand.

"*Cough* *cough* Ummm, anyone watch RWBY?"

Many hands rose up. Alaster sighed. Well, shit. Shits about to go down for every RWBY Fan here.

"I'm gonna be blunt; Pyrrha's dead"

The reaction of the people present, was.... what he expected from a fan of a particular person, show etc, cause right now, there are screaming so hard, that the front window glass broke and shattered from the volume of their cries of denial and anger.

"Goddamn it! You broke the window for crying out load!" Shouted Alaster, pointing at the now broken window. Meanwhile everyone, who was a RWBY Fan quickly fished out their phones and began looking up if said info was try..... which it is, and it pretty much hit everyone, hard.

"Where back!" Said Viser as she and Kalawarner came in with boxes full of Overwatch games.

"Uhhhh, what happened?"

"The moment, where many dreams and hearts, are suddenly shattered" Alaster answered Viser.

"Wha?"

"I said, when many dreams and hearts are crushed, because sonething happened!"

"What happaned?"

"Pyrrha! Thats what!" Shouted Alaster, earning more crying from the RWBY fans. "They fucking killed her!"

"Who?" Asked Kalawarner

"Pyrrha's such a great character, and they fucking killed her! Goddamn it!" Alaster began to cry

"Why are you crying about it? Don't characters have to die sometimes in order for the story to progress?"

"Yeah, we all know that rule and shit, but come on! Pyrrha! Out of all people!"

"Ummm, any other characters that you like?" Raynare asked Alaster, wanting him to feel a bit better.

"Yeah, there are some, like Blake Belladonna, she's a great character as well, wouldn't mind dating that kitty cat"

"Wouldn't she have a boyfriend?"
"Humph, as if. If she did then whoever that guy is, is just some wussy"

*********

"Achoo!"

"You ok, Samael?" Blake asked the Creator of Grimm, as he sneezed all of a sudden

"Yeah, why do I have the sudden urge to kill someone?"

********

"Well, Blake and Pyrrha aren't just my favs, there are other characters that I like, like Erza Scarlet for example. She'w beautiful, and busty, and has a body that I wouldn't mind fucking"

*******

"Whats wrong Ezrik?" Erza asked the Ancient Dragon slayer, who had a frown upon his face. He snapped out of it before answering Erza

"Oh, its nothing" said Ezrik, waving it off.

'Someone's planning to touch my girl. And whoever it is, is gonna die tonight'

*********

"Ok, moving on" said Kalawarner as she went back to work "shouldnt we be back working?"

"Yeah, your right, lets just help these poor souls out of this shop and lets close up for today" and with that said, they all resume doing their jobs as owners of the game store.

Xxxxxxxx

"Well, that should be everyone" said Alaster, dusting his hands.

"Thank god thats over" said Raynare "I was getting bored from standing there all day"

"No worrys, You'll be working on your powers tomorrow, while Viser takes your place" said Alaster

"Drats" Viser cursed "I thought it was Mittelt's turn"

"She's also gonna be learning from me so..."

"Nevermind" said Viser

"Alright, I already cooked Dinner and left it in the fridge. Eat and sleep"

"What about you master?" Said Kalawarner

"I've got someone to visit"

Xxxxxxxxx

"Nya, so this is whwre he works,  Nya" a woman with a voluptious figure, with black hair and black eyes with cat ears on her head said. She wore a loose kimono that did nothing to hide her very large breasts and also have a black cat tail behind her back.

"Oh, there leaving already?" Said the Cat-girl as the lights went out. She looked and stared at the shop, looking out for any activity or anything suspicious happening, not knowing that a dimensional crack opened up behind her as a pair of hands came out of it. The hands grabbed her by the mouth and  shoulder as the woman was suddenly pulled into the Dimensional Crack, and into a chair.

But she didnt stay still for long as suddenly chains popped up from the ground around the chair amd began to wrap around very tightly around the woman's body

"What the, Nya!" Shouted the woman in panic as she struggled against the chains.

"What! Where am I!?"

"Its easy really" said a voice. The woman turned her head to see Alaster, who leaning up against the wall.

"You-!"

"Yes me" Alaster rolled his eyes. "Enough boring shit, whats your buisness here woman? Or do I have to force it outta ya"

End

Have you guess what Across Dimensions is gonna be about? Comment below. Also don't forget to comment on what ypu thought of the story so far.