Chapter 18

"Now, are all Contestants ready?" Sirzechs asked the contenders as they got ready

"Yes, sure Tomato boy, were ready" Said Alaster, rolling his eyes. He was waiting for the go mark, and while he waits, he decided to have a bit of fun, playing Rage of Bahamut

"Ugghh" muttured a Devil Noble with disgust "What an arrogant and rudel-"

"Ah shut the fuck up" Shouted Alaster, giving him the middle finger "Your words don't mean shit, the same could go for your face"

"Why yo-!"

"Why I what? Insulted you? Cause your a dick. Anyways, Its me against Riser's ladies and Issei against Riser! Can we at least fuckin start right now!" Shouted Alaster, turning to Sirzechs

Sirzechs nodded before raising his hand, and just as he was about to commence the fight...

"STOP!" Alaster screamed out all of a sudden. I need to send a message first!" Alaster quickly typed up something on his phone before pocketing it away. "Ok, now you can start"

Sirzechs nodded before lowering his hand signalling that the fight had begun, and so it has begun.

Alaster's Mansion

"Hmm? Master sent me a message?" Mittelt muttered to herself as she picked up her phone.

Open the T.v at Channel 21 (lol XD)

Mittelt rolled her eyes at the joke before doing just that. When she switched on the Television, she did not expect her Master fighting against a Devil to appear on the screen.

"Guys! Come down quickly!" Mittelt shouted to the others upstairs "Somethings happening!"

Xxxxxxx

"Stay still!" Yelled Nell, as she swung her chainsaw at Alaster, who was just dodging her attacks, with a bright-ass smile on his face.

"Ahh come on now love!" Said Alaster grinning "That wont be fun at all!"

"Dont call me that!"

"Why?"

"Cause-"

"Why?"

Nel growled in anger. Lifting her weapon high, she swung it down at Alaster, who sidestepped to the side, only to take another step in order to avoid Ile, who nearly sliced him in to. Fast as fuck, he grabbed both girl's heads before slamming them both together, knocking them unconsciusce.

"Next" said Alaster, dusting his hands.

Alaster sidestepped to the side to avoid Mira, who thrusted her wooden staff forward at him. Alaster grabbed the staff off her before using it to smack her in the ass. Mira moaned.

"Ahhh!~, hey what was tha!-" she didnt get a chance to finish her sentence as she was boinked on the head by Alaster with her own weapon.

"Jeez, your ass is flat as cardboard. I suggest you get your ass Vacuumed or something" commented Alaster, throwing the weapon aside.

Alaster moved his head slightly to the right to avoid a Magic ball as it came whizzing past his head. Alasyer looked to see Mihea, who's hand was pointed straight at him. Mihea fired another Magical ball attack at Alaster, who brought up a mirror in response. The attack bounced off the mirror before it flew straight into Ni and then it suddenly bounced off of her to Li. Both of them were caught by surprise at this unexpected attack as they were knocked unconscious because of it.

"Your aim sucks" Alaster said, smirking at Mihea, who was twitching in anger. Meanwhile Rias' peerage and Alaster's group all sweatdropped

"Thats because you reflected it"  was what was going through everyone's mind.

Alaster continued to toy around with Riser's peerage, with each member being defeated one by one or two at a time at most. Alaster tripped over Karlamine before proceeding to smack her in the ass before knocking her unconscious. He then unexpectedly kissed Siris on the lips, making her blush and sputter before proceeding to knock her unconscious. He continued doing similar stuff like this to everyone else, even going as far as sticking a single finger up Burent's ass, making her squeal, until everyone else apart from Yubelluna is unconscious.

Alaster jumped uo to avoid an explosion, created by a fireball from Yubelluna. She created another fireball in her hand before launching it at him. Before the attack could hit him, Alaster brought his hand up creating a small Waterball in his hand before throwing it at the incoming fireball, making a smokescreen out of it.

Yubelluna stood in a defensive pose, ready for anything unexpected. She then suddenly jumped up into the air as Alaster came out from a Dimemsional Tear behind where she used to be, Dark energy claws poised to tear her apart.

Yubelluna, seeing Alaster's back exposed, quickly created a large fireball in her hands, before throwing it at Alaster. Alaster looked up just in time as the Fireball came crashing into his back. He screamed in pain, then suddenly laughed as he suddenly exploded in a cloud of smoke.

"What the-" before Yubelluna could finish her sentence, she felt pain at her stomach. She looked up to see Alaster smirking at her, as he embedded his fist into her stomach.

"I do not own the Shadow clone Justu" said Alaster before he grabbed her by her head and threw her into the ground below. He had expected that to knock her unconscious, but seems like he was wrong as she slowly got up.

"And here I thought, you would stay down for sure, like a good girl" spoke out Alaster, as he floated down back onto the ground.

"I won't be defeated by you!" shouted Yubelluna, finally getting up and onto her two feet. Alaster scoffed

"Woman, you have already lost this one" retorted Alaster, arms crossed. "At least just give up, won't cause any hassle and stuff"
"N-never!"

Alaster sighed

"Fine. Allow me to ease your pain" and with that he teleported in front of her before punching her in the stomach. Really hard, the force of the punch knocking her unconscious.

"Well.... thats about it" said Alaster, dusting his hands "May not be entertaining for the fans, but hey, at least I kicked ass.... sorta. So! How is Issei doing?"

Alaster turned around just in time to see Issei overpowering Riser and on the verge of defeating him.

'Well, might as well just sit back and watch this unfold" muttured Alaster, as he took a chair from out of nowhere and sat on it.

End

Don't forget to comment on what you think.

Next to update: Rwby Grimm Chronicles

Coming soon on Christmas: Across Dimensions