Chapter 10

Re-edited on Thursday 28th July 2016

"*yawns, I swear, this is more tiring than battling a Legion of God's angels back then".

"Huh?"

"Nothing Viser"

Both Alaster and Viser were at the shop, waiting for Issei to come round just in case his king decided to say no. After telling Viser of what happened and whats about to happen, they got themselves ready for that particular something and to say that Viser was excited to prove herself to her master of her increasing strength and power and how much she had put into her training.

"Its 6'o clock master" said Viser looking at the clock on the wall. It was at this time that their shop closes."Do you think that he has his king's permission?"

"Hmmm, maybe, maybe not, but we can always find out" as alaster said this, a dimensional tear opened beside him. Before they could even step into the tear however, the door to their shop bursted opened revealing Issei as he barged in, along with two other people.

The first person was a handsome young man with short blonde hair, grey eyes and a mole under his left eye.

He wears the Kuoh Academy boys' school uniform, which consists of a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and brown dress shoes.

While the second one was other than the petite little girl that he saw with the redhead the other day.

"Alaster!" Shouted issei as he came up to him

"So, you didnt get the pass" said Alaster, which Issei nodded

"Yeah, Rias didnt want me to go rescue asia without her permission so-"

"So, you decided to come to me for help"

"Yes"

"Ok" Alaster reached under his counter for his hat as he put it on.
"Lets go!"

"So you're the one that Issei was talking about" spoke the blonde boy, looking at Alaster

"Got a problem? Pretty boy" Alaater smirked at the 'pretty boy's' reaction to being called that.

"Wha-"

"You heard me. You a pretty boy, and a gay one if you kept rejecting the ladies"

Kiba stuttered

"I'm not-"

"Why so defensive"

Before Kiba could retort, Koneko stepped in.

"You got a prob, twerp" Koneko's eyebrow twitched.

"So, I was right"

"Huh?"

"Your not normal"

"Thats right, I can do a whole load of things. Now, enough talk, lets go" with that being said, he walked inside the dimensional tear followed by Viser.

"You sure you can trust him" the blonde boy, other than Kiba asked Issei

"I trust him alright, now come on, Asia needs us"

With that being said, they followed after Alaster through the dimesional tear.

Abandoned church

"So this is the place?" Issei asked Alaster. They were hiding behind some bushes along with Koneko, Viser and Kiba.

"Yep! Tracked her myself, she lives here, sorta, along with her here are whats left of her friends!"